Official Schedule RTR 2018

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akrvbob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, here it is, finally!! This is the schedule as final as it can be. It always evolves and changes as the RTR goes on, so we will roll with the punches as they come.

Attachments

• RTR-2018-Schedule-012.JPG
    RTR-2018-Schedule-012.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 538
What is the Wheatgrass seminar about?

Also 'Rites of Passage'?

Almost There said:
What is the Wheatgrass seminar about?

Also 'Rites of Passage'?

Bob's video explains the schedule in detail.......................

The Wheatgrass is about WHEATGRASS !!!........the cats will probably force me to go.......

And "Rites" is some type of "VisionQuest" presentation

Link to Bob's video where he discusses the schedule in detail:

Not all of us have enough data service to be able to watch a video. I don't!!

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what it is!

Almost There said:

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what it is!

Hey Almost

From Bob's video and in consideration of your lack of data ... I totally understand.

Wheatgrass
   Health benefits
   How to grow

Rights of passage
   Vision quests
   "Interesting seminar" per Bob ... that's all the info given

Daisy

It’s unfortunate to see the comments on YouTube.. rest assured you are doing good things and there are people who appreciate it.

I am hosting the singles meet-up. i will be working on a format and ideas this weekend. Will also post the thread for ideas of what others are interested in seeing/ doing with this

Almost There said:

I have extracted the audio from the schedule video for the benefit of low bandwidth folk:

I will understand if a mod needs to delete this post.   I didn't ask permission before doing it.

jacks18614 said:
Why is the singles meeting held in the dark?

Sadly it looks like I am not going to be able to make it. I was supposed to be hosting it but I am in a bit of a financial bind currently and really can't afford the gas to get there as of Christmas weekend. Hope someone else is willing to step-up and host...really just a place and time for single dwellers to meet-up and socialize together with a few drinks and some munchies.

Someone needs to step up and agree to host the singles meeting or I'll have to take it off the schedule.

There is nothing to it--you don't really have to do anything at all! You have to make an announcement about it at the seminars and say "It's over there..." and say where you are camped. People will gather and you greet them and be friendly. And then people will mingle. If you want to plan something, all the better, but it's not required.

Also, be aware that attendance could be from 10-200 people!

Hi Bob,
I'll volunteer to host the Singles Meeting if no one else will. I can say "It's over there." I have a colorful flag and everything!

akrvbob said:
So, here it is, finally!! This is the schedule as final as it can be. It always evolves and changes as the RTR goes on, so we will roll with the punches as they come.

Thanks for this, Bob!  

Could you please update the schedule on your main Gatherings page?  I have referred a number of people to it, but it still has last year’s schedule.

Confetti said:
Hi Bob,
I'll volunteer to host the Singles Meeting if no one else will.  I can say "It's over there."  I have a colorful flag and everything!

Sounds good! Grab me at the first seminar and we'll get you going. It's best if you can come daily and make the announcement so people can see you.

Okay Bob, I'll host the Singles Soire. Sounds like fun! See you at the RTR!
I welcome any ideas and assistance from other fun people out there.
Aloha

Would it be possible to create this as a Google Calendar that can be shared? It would make it easier to access the schedule for those of us with limited connectivity.

I took picture of the schedule and saved it to my phone. did the same thing with the directions