Odd TIPS Clothes & Closet & Storage

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Workflowy, full-text search, both hierarchical outlining and topic #tags, cross-platform apps plus website interface, syncs across all my devices.

Thanks for mentioning workflowy. I was using it a couple of years ago, but changed computers, phone, everything it was installed on. I just logged in and see my list from back then. Time to update it.

It is more of a necessity to have numerous important & need to know things written down logically; mainly in case of an accident or other emergency, also if there were no power for any reason or if my PC were to crash. If my son, who is legally responsible for my health care in a case where I am unable to make decisions & to whom van and property would go. 

If my son had to take over and drive or garage my van, then it all is written in book for his easy access to van info and my Legal Advance Directives if I were to be hospitalized for a day, a week or worse, then he'd not have a clue about accessing Workflowy or other apps. I write it in book more for son, than for myself who has it all memorized.

In case of vehicle or other accident, a LEO or EMT would also have easy access to their most needed information on my emergency contacts, insurance, inter alia. They would also know how to disable what needs to be if van must be towed & stored. My Firemen & EMT in family, is who implored me to write those things down. I listened.

Apps are great in most cases and I love and use technology, but it is not useful to me for those above reasons.

Obviously we should each do what suits us.

But for others, note it's easy to periodically just collapse everything except #VIPprint tagged items, and then print to 3-ring paper and clip into a binder.

Or copy/paste into a WP app if you want to prettify it first.

^^^ I'm more of a do it ***only once*** & make it permanent but easily updated. Erasable pens, they just work.

Nothing I post here is a demand.

Odd TIPS covers Odd Tips other than Clothes etc. 
Did I do something to be criticised, again?

highdesertranger said:
what happened to "Clothes and Closet Storage"?  highdesertranger

We all decided to just go nekkid.  No clothing storage issues ever again.  Now my lawyer did say to be prepared for the various lawsuits stemming from blinding people and others having continuous nightmares the first time I step out of my vehicle but I'm a gambling man so I'll take the chance.

:D I'm blinded justa thinkin' bout it. But youza real swingin' feller now!  Now turn the lawya and he'd be on your side, fo-eva!  :p

Now Stay! Young man! Stay on topic, that be "Odd TIPS Clothes & Closet & Storage" & that is my Odd TIP today, fer Motrukdriver.

rm.w/aview said:
I use a storage tote with a snap tight lid with some used fabric softener sheets tossed in for good smelly.

I think this is the approach I'm going to use, also.  Simple.  Good smelly!  :)