Not really new

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naturelover2

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am now nature lover 2. Because somehow I screwed up on my iPad and can’t get in as nature lover.  I have been reading the forum as a guest and I’ve tried several times to contact forum moderators and I tried the password that I had written down but I am pretty stupid about technology and just gave up and now I’m nature lover 2 without any reputation and only three stars. Boo-hoo

I’m celebrating one year full-time. And I’m at my favorite campsite on top of Bower’s mountain in Perry County Pennsylvania on a rainy foggy day. If the fog leaves in a day or two I’ll post a picture of my million dollar view.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

welcome back nature lover. Also, I would like to welcome landyachtman to the CRVL forums.

1 yr---woohoo congrats!---and can't wait to see your million dollar view! The good parts of life right? :) fog not so much LOL