NOMAD NEEDS HELP

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha about the writing class! Love your sense of humor. And I am so glad everything worked out. Thank you for letting us know. :)

lol Glad everything worked out. You have an awesome sense of humor! I can so picture you eating your breakfast and a bear being like "Hey dude welcome to the neighborhood, how about you crack that window and umm about that maple syrup..."

Attachments

• Bear-window.png
    Bear-window.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
Starr said:
I can so picture you eating your breakfast and a bear being like "Hey dude welcome to the neighborhood, how about you crack that window and umm about that maple syrup..."

LOL Awesome!

A Paypal account is very easy to set up, unless you're not using a bank or a credit or debit card. I had a recent experience with Paypal where it took 8 days to get the money, but at least it came. Paypal kept saying the other person's bank hadn't released the money, and the other person's bank kept saying they had. No way to figure out which institution was lying or telling the truth.

Skinny I'm not sure why you're averse to getting a Paypal when you clearly need one and could certainly benefit from it. There are other better companies to use as well, which I found out after the experience with Paypal.

Another idea is WalMart Pay (or their MoneyGram feature). It costs far less for someone to send you money via that as opposed to Western Union.

Sending through PayPal is easy, having to go somewhere to send a MoneyGram will put people off from doing it. If you get a PayPal account, I will gladly contribute.

The money does not go through quickly with PayPal. That is why I suggested MoneyGram at WalMart. If people really want to help, they'll make the effort. And I'm sure that Skinny will gladly accept your kind offer if he decides to set up a PayPal account and wait for the $$. Seems like he doesn't want to though, but I wouldn't turn it down if I were him.

I use PayPal almost exclusively. Takes me 1 business day to transfer money to my bank. Transfers between people have always been instant.

I'm doing okay everybody. It's kind of funny how God works the other day I was on the way to pawn Joe's paint sprayer which is very expensive he told me to so that I could store his van and trailer. I was just pulling onto the freeway from my campsite, when I got a call from Joe saying he was being released. I went into town and took all day I had to wait all day until he finally was released but he is out now and we've been camping at the same metal here in the forest it's really beautiful here and he's trying to figure out how he's going to work his way to Oregon he has a court date on July 31st in Oregon. Thank you for everybody that was willing to help me I really appreciate it I'm glad that I didn't have to accept but it is really nice the people were willing to help without even knowing me. Thank you so much, and God bless. I was also able to put air shocks on my truck yesterday I'm hoping that will take care of some of the sagging in the rear suspension and the back and forth sway. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a welder in town to have the camper tie-downs welded to the frame of my truck that should also help a lot. So things are looking up here in skinnies world, I hope things are going well for all of you also. It is really beautiful peaceful in the camp that I am in . I have a hole metal to myself, and there are lots of Wildlife and sometimes even cows that come eat from The Meadow. And so far I have not had any problems with the Bears stealing my pancakes and sausage.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you're both moving forward

Thanks for the update. Sending my best wishes for you!