NOMAD NEEDS HELP

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
I am currently boondocking in the Coconino Forest near Flagstaff Arizona. I'm going to have to leave to a different Forest soon as I've been here for a while. My neighbor camper a very nice guy was a carpenter and a van dweller was arrested 4 or 5 days ago because he walked up to a police officer and ask him what the laws were on flying a sign the officer ran his name and discovered he had a DUI warrant from 16 years ago out of Oregon.

When the man did not come home by dark I got nervous and thought maybe he was in an accident or something bad had happened. I went over to his Camp, went through his things and found his last name, called around and find out that he was arrested. It took me all day long to figure out how to visit him and I had to pawn my headphone for enough gas to get into town. He has no friends or family here and is a very nice guy, very helpful towards others. He was very happy to see me.

I got a hold of his mother. She liked me lives off of $749 a month. Her house just burned down and she is in a motel in Oregon which is where this man is from. The police officer let him leave his van in the Bashas parking lot. I went and got it and brought it back to his Campground, locked it up and secured it and moved my rig over to his Camp to guard it. I have gone to see him twice but they charge $7.50 at the Flagstaff jail for a visit plus they charge $3 to take your $7.50 so that's $10.50 plus the gas to drive into town and back to the camp and it's the end of the month. I have very little gas and I'm broke.

There is a chance that Oregon will not want to extradite him and he will get out. But the problem is I need to leave by the 3rd to a different area. I have my own rig with a overhead camper. He has a small minivan with a small trailer. Everything he owns is in that van and in that van and trailer. I do not know how I'm going to continue to watch over his belongings because every two weeks I'm going to have to move to a different area. With the fire extreme restrictions here it's getting harder to find places to park in the forest and now Fourth of July is going to be here. I'm living off of 749 a month and I have some repairs I need to do to my truck so I'm not going to have the gas to move my rig around and his van and his trailer plus I don't know anybody here. I don't know how I'm going to drive to rigs from place to place.

This is becoming a long story I know so I'll get to the point. I'm in the Flagstaff area. I'm about 6 miles out of Flagstaff. I have found another place to move to. It's about 12 miles out of Flagstaff and about a thousand feet higher in elevation. I need to move by the 3rd but I need to find a safe place to store this man's van and trailer. I corresponded with his mother who lives in Oregon daily she said she can afford to pay $50 a month to store the van and trailer. Her and her son are both very nice people. The people here in the campground are already trying to buy his tools and his belongings from me. I can't believe that, nothing like kicking a man while he's down right?

Is there anybody here in the Flagstaff area or anybody that is reading this that knows somebody in the Flagstaff area that would be willing to let me store Joes Ford Windstar van and small enclosed trailer where it will be safe and secure until we know what is going to happen with him? If he is going to be extradited me and his mother will put the money together to try to transport it to Oregon where she lives. This man is a very nice man, very helpful to others, just an all-around nice guy. He's had a hard life but his DUI warrant is from 16 years ago. He doesn't live that kind of life anymore. He's a carpenter. He's around 50 years old very helpful to other people, keeps to himself but friendly and always willing to help. Can somebody out there please help me help this fellow nomad.

Can you imagine how depressed and upset he must be thinking that he probably is going to lose everything he owns - all his tools in van and all his camping equipment. He was trying to work his way back up to Oregon because his mom's house recently burned down and she's currently in a motel until the 14th. This man Joe barely knew me and brought me about $20 worth of groceries because he knew I was low on food. We have helped each other out we camped across from each other and have become friends. He's the type of person that would help anybody as am I. Can we please try to do the same for him? If you know of anybody in the Flagstaff area that has a safe secure place where I can put Joe's van and trailer until we know what's going on please respond and help me be able to help this guy. I just don't have the funds to move his rig and trailer and my rig and overhead camper every two weeks and I don't know how I would drive both rigs. Thank you very much I appreciate any help that all of you can give me to trying to help Joe.

I was a member on here before but I have forgotten my password so I started a new account. I've only posted one other time on here so I don't even know if I'm doing this right. I believe that life is all about helping others and that if we help others help will always be there for us when we need it. That's what I live by, no matter what your religion it doesn't really matter. I just believe that God takes care of those that take care of his. If there's any way you can help me find a safe secure place for Jose belongings please respond.

( punctuation and paragraphs edited by moderator rvwandering)

Is he by chance a veteran? If so I would try the local V.A. advocate as they help homeless vets they may know of a place to park, maybe even the local VFW. If not contact one of the local larger churches, they usually have or are a member with others that provide help.

Very very sad story. Such a heart breaker for your first post.

Thank you RV Wandering for editing the post. I was thinking of doing the same and reposting it, but didn't want to hurt or offend. My writing style is also dense, but that one was even more so!

I hope that by now this issue has reached Bob Wells and that his vast network of people who DO have the resources to help this person will step up.

Everyone makes mistakes and this man is no exception. Still, he should not lose everything because of 2 mistakes in his past. There are still a lot of forgiving and compassionate people in this country even though so many are completely unforgiving and punitive.

Holding good thoughts for this to have a positive outcome. There are many people out there RV'ing right now with the resources to help this guy. What.... a few hundred dollars? Nothing to some people. If I had it I'd do it.

Good morning everybody. First thing I did this morning, is check for replied to my post. I'M sorry for the lack of punctuation, I was using so each to text, and was also exhausted
No, Joe is not a veteran, and I am going to call Catholic community services this morning, maybe they can help, or know someone who can.

This morning, I will be organizing the rest of his things, and making sure that everything is safe to travel. I'll get paid tomorrow, and then I will be moving about 25 miles to another camp site.

IF I can't find a place to store Joes rig, I'll have to Bring it with me, and pay for gas to move it, which I'll be able to do , but is there anybody that would be willing to either drive Joes rig, or mine to the other site?

I'm sorry if my writing is terrible, and not laid out the rite way, I moved out on my own at 13 years old, and only went to the 7th grade, I later got my G.E.D., but I don't have a lot of book smarts, I'm sorry if that offends anybody, but I'll try to do the best I can to write like You more educated decent types of people. Thanks so much for all of your help, and God bless.
You know, it's kind of funny, I'm the I'm uneducated, ex convict, scumbag, with the old truck and camper, living of $749 a month, but these more educated types that k ow how to write so proper, and have these beautiful rigs, you know...the good guys, in societies eyes anyhow, well how come they can never seem to find the time to help, especially us lower class types, maybe it's just not convenient huh? Oh well, it'll all work out it always does, for a low life uneducated scumbag, I always seem to find a way, to be able to help a fellow low life, and a lot of times even some of those high class people, even when it's not convenient, and when I'm completely broke. Man if I can do this, as the uneducated, scumbag, low life that i am, imagine how many people I could help, if I was as decent as some of you other people! That would be so awesome! Well thanks everybody, I'll make it work, then maybe I'll look on YouTube, and see if I can find some punctuation classes, and maybe learn how to put off a better, more acceptable image, maybe become one of the more decent types, at least until they finally see my old rig, oh yeah, I better wear some long sleeves also, they might see my prison tattoos..man I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to be one of the good people, oh well, maybe I better just stay out in the woods as much as possible with my service dog, and the squirrels, they don't seem to mind that I'm a scumbag, and uneducated, maybe I'll help some one while I'm out here, or when I see one of those fancy Riggs broke down on my way in to town to fill my water tanks, of course I won't except their money when they offer it, you see if they maybe just help someone else, maybe even if they are one of us sub human types, maybe even if they can help someone when its not totally convienient, then maybe that will some how change some things, and noone will need to know that a low life, uneducated, ex convict, scumbag, that lives in an old rig, and doesnt even know how to write a proper paragraph, or punctuate a proper sentence, had anything to do with it. And I'll be out here smiling, feeding the squirrels peanuts, avoiding the society that I don't fit in with, because Ive accepted that I can't fit in with you good people, but man, I'm lovin my life, living n loving baby, the life of a scumbag! And I know I'll always be ok...cuz God takes care of those that take care of his, and that's what I do, thats my life, even when. It's not convenient, which help usually isnt, and I'll put off getting my solar or my air bags for another month, or getting the proper tie downs for my overhead CAMPER, for another month, because I used what little money I get to help someone else. And when that guy in his beautiful new rig the guy with all the toys, video equipment, the good guy, the educated guy that made all the rite decisions, never been in prison, the guy that can write Proper pretty paragraph, and knows how to fit in real well, when he sees my old rig and my rattled arms when I'm on my way to the food bank or maybe asking for some help, he can look down at his nose at me, the scumbag, or ignore me and act as be didn't see new or hear me when I ask for some help. Yeah I'm a low life neducated, ex convict scumbag, but how come I'm the bad guy, and your the good guy, that fits in so well, but I'm able to help so many, even feeding 400.homeless people in Mexico every month and eating with them, while they have no idea that I actually paid for the food they are eating, I don't have much, maybe because when someone like joe, my neighbor camper goes to jail, i pawn my things that i bought last.month for a very small percent of what I just bought them for so that I have gas to go visit a man I barely know, and pay for the visit, and the gas. Meanwhile the good guy is looking out at the old wiggly rig with the saggy rear end, driven By that obvious scumbag that doesn't even know how to properly write a sentence, or punctuate, and the scumbag hopes he can make it back to camp o. The little gas he has after visiting the man that no one else cares about.BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? IF I DIE TOMORROW, I CAN'T TIE ANY THING WITH ME! THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I LOVED, I'M REAL, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET, AND MY CREATOR KNOWS, AND HE WILL GIVE ME WHAT I NEED, I NEVER GO HUNGRY, I MIGHT NOT HAVE WHAT I WANT, BUT I HAVE WHAT I NEED, AND ALLOWS ME TO HELP MORE PEOPLE THAN SOME MILLIONAIRES WITH MY LITTLE $749 A MONTH!I MIGHT BE DEAD TOMORROW, I'M GONNA ENJOY TODAY, AND HELP AND LOVE AS MANY AS I CAN, AND KICK EVILS ASS! LIVIN N LOVIN BABY, LIFE OF A NOMADS, RUBBER TRAMP, SCUMBAG! DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS, DON'T WANT ANY, IN 50 YEARS THE ONLY LOYAL PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET HAVE 4 LEGGS, I'LL KEEP BEING YOUR SCUMBAG
, AND LOVIN LIFE BABY, AND YOU MAKE SURE YOU FIT IN, AND IF IT'S CONVIENIENT, MAYBE HELP SOMEONE OK...BUT MAKE SURE IT'S NOT A SCUM BAG! GOD BLESS YOU!

Skinny, sorry if I offended you. My only purpose in editing your post was to make it easier to read so that more people would be inclined to read it and perhaps offer to help.

EVERYONE is welcome here. We do not care about your social status, income, type of rig, education level, political leanings, sexual orientation, or anything else that society uses to group or categorize people.  All we ask it that all members follow the rules - https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10289

Skinny, your post above does nothing to help Joe.

And no one was judging you

We understand that for whatever reason it's not always possible to create a post with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. The CRVL mods will sometimes make a judgement call to edit a post to make it more easily read and understood. Giving Joe a better chance of getting the help he needs.

The better response would have been thank you

Owe me a coke, RV wandering!

Did I somehow, break a rule? I KNOW IN MOST CASES IF YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE IS OFFENDED BY, AND MAYBE IS REAL, THERE IS USUALLY A RULE THAT was some how broken, is this the case? ANOTHER SIGN? Wow every where I go there seems to be a sign, A HUGE LIGHT BULB.....maybe I should start making signs! I WOULD SURELY BE A SUCCESS! THERE SEEMS TO BE AN INCREDIBLE NEED FOR SIGNS!
AND YES YOU ARE RITE, I AGREE I SHOULD HAVE ONLY.SAID THANK YOU, I'M TRUELY SORRY TO HAVE SPOKE MY MIND, FOR THAT I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS, I must also try to remember to adress my superiors with SIR, OR MA'AM, OR YOUR HONOR, OR MAYBE YOUR EXCELLENCY, I'm sorry, I Wil try to be more appropriate, and proper, I freely hope I did not offend or upset anybody, and thank you for giving me another chance, and pointing me in the direction of the sign, I'll try to make sure I don't break any rules. Thank you so much for allowing me to be your aquantance and for being my mentor and I hope to soon become an acceptable life form, that is able to somehow fit in to society, or MAYBE IF I'M LUCKY , just somehow fit in to some kind of club. I JUST HOPE THAT I CAN SOMEHOW MANAGE TO BECOME THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT ACTUALLY HAS CONTACTS IN MY PHONE, MAYBE EVEN SOME FACEBOOK FRIENDS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORKING WITH ME, I WILL STUDY AND MEMORIZE THE RULES, AND MAKE SURE I TRY HARD NOT TO OFFEND ANYBODY, I REALLY WANT TO HAVE LOTS OF HIGH QUALITY LOYAL FRIENDS, I'M STRIVING TO JUST BE HALF THE AWESOME POPULAR AND ACCEPTED.PERSON THAT YOU ARE, I SOOOO WANT TO BE COOL, AND ACCEPTED, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH O.M.G
IT'S SO GOOD TO FINALLY HAVE A LITTLE HOPE TO BE ONE OF THE ACCEPTED, Maybe one day I'll actually have a bunch of COOL FRIENDS that are REALLY LOYAL,. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR WORKING WITH ME MA'AM, OR GEEZ...lET ME JUST GO AHEAD AND CALL YOU, YOUR HONOR, YOU'RE AWESOME, THANKS! THIS IS SO COOL... I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ACCEPTED!

MEANWHILE ...JOE STILL NEEDS HELP ! EVERYTHING HE OWNS IS IN HIS VAN AND SMALL TRAILER OUT HERE IN THE WOODS, I HAVE TO RELOCATE TOMM0RROW. ANYBODY OUT THERE MAYBE CAN SPARE SOME LOVE? IMAGINE IF IT WERE YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT. I PROMISE IF YOU HELP THIS GUY, ALMOST LIKE IF HIS LIFE ACTUALLY MATTERS, EVEN IF IT'S NOT REAL CONVENIENT..IT WILL.GIVE YOU A WARM FUZZY FEELING, IT'S CALLED LOVE, IT'S A GREAT FEALING, TRUST ME, I DO IT ALL THE TIME, IN THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION, WE EVEN BELIEVE THAT IT'S THE NUMBER 2.COMANDMENT GIVEN BY GOD...TO LOVE EACH OTHER, OF COURSE THAT'S JUST WHAT I CHOOSE TO PLACE MY FAITH IN, YOU ARE Totally not required to have the same beliefs as me, and I'm not trying to make you believe what I do. I HAVE TOTAL RESPECT FOR YOUR BELIEFS, OR RELIGION, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T ENVOLVE HURTING ANYBODY ELSE. AND OF COURSE YOU CAN JUST CLAIM TO BE WHEREVER YOU WANT, YOU DONT HAVE TO Actually live it. IN FACT IN MY RELIGION, MOST OF THE PEOPLE JUST DRESS.UP ON WEEKENDS GIVE HUGS, SAY GOD BLESS YOU, AND HAVE POTLUCKS, WITH 18 DIFFERENT COLORS OF JELLO, AND THE PREACHET GOES ON LOTS OF VACATIONS, SO IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY LOVE AND HELP PEOPLE OR SELF SACRIFICE, THAT'S OK, THAT'S WHAT MOST DO ALSO, but at.least you'll fit in, and man the pot licks are.GREAT! ESPECIALLY IF YOU.LIKE JELLO, AND CASSEROLES! DON'T FORGET TO DRESS UP, OH, AND PUT SOME MONEY IN THE TRAY, That way you'll definitely have a better chance of going to heaven and the preacher has only had 4 VACATIONS this year, and O.M.G. can you believe it? I JUST REALIZEF.HIS CAR IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD, OH MY WE BETTER PASS THAT TRAY, AND SCHEDULE ANOTHER POT LUCK. BY the way..
What's your favorite flavor of JELLO? GOD BLESS.YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS! lol

I PROMISE I won't post anymore, I'll stay in the background, read and watch the videos, I'll stay SILENT, so I don't offend anybody, you don't need to take disciplinary action, or punish me, I PROMISE I'll stay silent and in the background, I won't shake the boat. I won't post anymore.

Skinny-

I almost didn't write a response to this thread, but then I didn't want to just be someone who reads and doesn't respond and is unable to help who gets mistaken for someone who doesn't care.

I understand that having someone else edit your writing feels like they aren't accepting you, or worse yet like we (the whole forum) isn't accepting you. My dad has a similar educational background as he only went through 7th grade in school. He has dyslexia and tends to write solid, fact filled one paragraph letters that, for me anyways, are hard to follow.

Please understand that the mods here are not trying to discriminate against you or anger you in their attempts to help make your original post easier to follow.

Also, there are a ton of folks on here that society would deem lowlifes, (as you called it.) We sleep in our vehicles. We don't take "proper" showers. We live off of very limited incomes, social security, or disability checks. We work irregular jobs. We "move around to much". Or any other reason people use to look down on nomads.

Now obviously not all of us (on the road or on the forum) fit into these above categories. But I guess what I'm saying is, the people on this forum, for the most part, are your peers, and understand what it's like to be an outsider, for whatever reason. We are a pretty friendly and generous collection of people.

I myself am on SS disability. I'm in MN and definitely not familiar enough with Flagstaff to help with this at all. I do hope that you can find someone that can help provide a storage space for Joe's vehicle.

Peace
~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Edit- I feel like I should clarify that I am not a moderator. Upon rereading my post I think that wasn't real clear the first time 'round. Thanks :)

Ok, maybe insteard of presuming the mindset of lots of people on this website I will clarify to say the following instead-

Speaking for my own mindset, I believe in forgiveness and (more importantly) the power of people to redeem themselves. I believe in our ability as people to change. It doesn't happen overnight and it isn't easy, but it does exist.

And yes, I shouldn't lump all people in together.

But I still believe that more people are more good than bad. And that screwing up in your past doesn't guarantee that your whole life you are going to keep making the same mistakes.

~angie

Have someone send me a private message with the directions, location and I can send someone to help drive or move the rig tomorrow morning to another location.
If you have no other options or help.

Hello. I am quite broke and far away from where you are, Skinny, But I was moved to respond to this thread—for what it might be worth.

I want to let you know I think your writing is satisfying and wonderful! The wit and passion in your posts struck a happy nerve in me. 

I think I cannot be the only one who feels this way.

As Angie said above, this community is filled with outsiders.

I have, at nearly 50, finally understood that it’s acceptable for me to feel and express anger and sorrow. 

In my experience/opinion/mind, day-to-day living for all people is filled with little traumas. Some of us are more prone to internalize these traumas, to carry them—almost as surrogates for those around us less able or prone to ‘ground’ intense feelings.

It can feel thankless and unfair, infuriatingly so.

There is a tipping point. I’ve lately felt intensely the challenge of distinguishing between perceived and real hurt & injustice.  I find there to be SO much of both. i’ll find myself embarrassed by a mistaken assumption/response i express, only to be proven stone-cold correct in another similar instance, and MORE than justified in feeling the rage, alienation, sadness of existing on what feels an absurdly hostile planet. 

More and more I’ve identified with people that throughout my life I have seen along the margins of society, alone, ‘scumbag’ types (...) cursing and muttering against an unseen enemy, appearing objectively crazy to passersby.. I catch myself doing it too, though my social inhibitions have generally kept it limited to when I’m alone and unseen.

Thank you for your authenticity. I feel refreshed and encouraged by your energy.

And thank you for being brave and compassionate. I have so much respect for what you are  trying to do in the world.

Please also be kind and gentle to your beautiful self. We need your type around here. And everywhere.

I'm curious about how it turned out, too. Can you give us an update please?

I relocated to another area,  paid someone to to drive his VAN,  I pulled the TRAILER, then went back for my over head CAMPER,  found a place where I can store his rig for a dollar a day it's a campground about a half hr from my camp, so tomorrow, I'm going to bring it there,and pay for 30 days, im broke now cuz all of this, i was supposed  to have my trailer tie downs welded on on the 11th, now i wont have the money, or the money to replace my alternator that just went out but hopefully they don't ask me to leave anytime soon from where I'm camping and I'll be able to do all that next month. at least joe didn't lose everything he owns. I'll pay for this 30 days and after that his mom will take over. And I have enough food and I think I have enough money left to buy some propane and I'm only 12 miles away from water I've got 43 gallons now so I should be okay I don't need a lot of material things any how thank you for the people that were concerned if there's anybody that can help me get this van to the storage tomorrow that would be great otherwise I'll have to pay these guys that want to buy all his tools even though they don't belong to me that shows me what kind of friend they are. But if I have to that's okay like I said I have enough food and water and coffee and toilet paper I have one full bottle of propane and I should have enough to fill another one so I'll be fine and the camper tie-downs can wait as long as I'm not driving a lot I got some heavy ratchet straps and they seem to be working okay I just would really like to have it strap to the frame instead of the bed because it's such a heavy camper. I wasn't able to get the airbags but I did find some air shocks and I already paid for them they come in on Friday so that should help a lot I hope you all to adjust the height of the rear end of my truck a little so everything is working out fine I have everything I need. I might not have everything I want but I have everything I need. I am in a very very beautiful spot now so it turned out to be a good thing there's no people around me I'm totally secluded except for the two guys that moved up to this area with me but I can't even tell that they're there there's so much space between us so now I can dance on my roof naked and sing about biscuits and gravy and there won't be anybody around to mine that's just the way I like it. I didn't get out here till after 9 tonight I meant about 8500 ft when I got out of my truck with my dog carrying a pizza I saw some eyes in the woods that was kind of freaky cuz I don't know this area that great yet like I did my other Camp why was there a long time so I hurried up and got my camper ate my pizza which is the first pizza I've had in like 3 months man it was good and now that I got a full water tank on the way up here tomorrow I'll take me a shower and I'll be almost like a real human being again it all works out one way or the other I was able to talk to my friend Joe tonight because I put $20 on his books when I visit him yesterday and he called and he is extremely thankful that he didn't lose all his things. I'm not too good at this forum stuff and I don't know if everybody that responded to me we'll see this but the lady that wrote me that nice letter if you see this thank you so much you gave me a little hope I was so disgusting because one of the administrators erase the stuff I wrote and censored me and I felt like nobody cared I live off of under $800 a month and I was doing all this by myself but you know what it all worked out I have plenty of food here in Flagstaff there's all kinds of food banks and food kitchens and stuff like that I just hate going into town if it was up to me I would never go into town I would have someone deliver my water and food but I'm pretty well stocked cuz they had sales for 4th of July and I was able to buy meat cheap tomorrow I need to put it in my little freezer I bought oatmeal batteries coffee everything I needed for the month tomorrow I just need to fill one of my small tanks of propane I have three quarters of a tank of gas and I think I probably still have 40 or $50 left on my card for the month hopefully I don't have to pay someone tomorrow to follow me to the storage for the van and trailer otherwise I'll have about $20 left for the month but if so it'll all work out God takes care of those who take care of his I've never gone hungry every time I break down someone's there to help me he'll take care of me I just got to keep the faith I'm hoping tomorrow when I open my door that they'll be a bunch of elk standing in that Meadow this is some really beautiful country and I'm not going to let anything steal my happiness I could be dead tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy today I'm surrounded by Beauty I have plenty of food plenty of water I'm only 12 miles out from town and now I even get to see some Aspen's now that I'm higher in elevation and this place where I'm parked I don't think anybody knows it exists so what more could I ask for after tomorrow Joe's things will be safe and secure and everybody will be happy then it'll be time to train the squirrels at my new camp to eat peanuts out of my fingers it took me awhile but I have two of them I would do it at the last Campground I think there might be Bears around this Camp though so I'm going to have to be a little more careful leaving the windows open especially right after I eat my bacon and pancakes and eggs with maple syrup I don't want to share with no bear and I probably won't be trying to train them to eat peanuts out of my fingers anyhow thank you everybody that did care the people that didn't care that's okay you fit right in you are the majority and thank you again to the lady the road such a nice letter to me it really made me feel good and thank you to the guy they offered can send somebody to help and to the person that said they would send money if I had a Paypal whatever that is at least you guys cared about helping somebody and that's what life is all about goodnight everybody it's 10:00 at night and I've been going since 5 this morning and now that I ate three quarters of an extra large pizza I think I'm going to sleep real good my dog is snoring.  I also think I found a way to earn some money on the side I'm thinking about having a web-based business teaching people how to write properly and use proper punctuation and avoid run-on sentences and create proper paragraphs I think it's going to be a real hit if you would like to join early to send 199 if you would like to join early to send 1995 if you would like to join early to send 1995 if you would like to join early for my proper writing classes I'll give you a good deal