Nomad Dreamer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome ScattSheep and we hope you stick around and participate in the discussions, maybe post a question or two, and let us know how things are going.

Thanks for joining in!

Hey Y'all
I just want to say Big Thanks to Bob Wells for his videos and Thanks to all Nomads who make videos of your travails.
Y'ALL are my joy.
Did you watch the Bob Wells interview with Chris and Elisabeth of CandE Adventures?
I like their spirit!
Their Real-World reviews of e-bikes on gravel roads and dusty trails make us consider getting a couple.

Bob Wells interview with Chris and Elisabeth of CandE Adventures
Please forgive me taking so long to reply to your question, And i did see those videos i was just in AWE its so Awesome to see these places in nature.
even tho i can't see them in person as badly as i would love too. it was always my dream from the time i was very young child to see the world i love nature. the dream is still a strong desire in me even tho i am much older it never leaves me. Thanks too Bob Wells and all the NOMADS who share their lives and videos of this Breath Taking World our LORD GOD ALMIGHTY gave us to live.
Blessings to you LargeMarge:)

Their Real-World reviews of e-bikes on gravel roads and dusty trails make us consider getting a couple.
The "e" part seems like an unnecessary complication unless your fitness is poor...

I have a "no-shocks" mtb with 3"x29" tires. On many tracks in the mountains NE of Q that were frequented by the SxS scourge, I was left wondering if I should have bought a full suspension bike. Loose gravel of varying size, over dirt and embedded rocks of varying size, and small whoops. I had ~14psi in the tires, such that it would only bottom out on the rims occasionally. It wasn't enough cushion. My prostate was well pounded. I did find some trails not too far away that were much smoother, though...