newmember

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueghost

Reaction score
:D Been trail trailering for 3 years full time before purchasing the blue ghost (1994 Dodge R350 Horizon Caravan) last year.  During those 3 years  boondocking only when traveling between campsites where I plugged my R-Pod 176T with all the amenities. 

Now, with my new rig the blue ghost (huge Caravan painted, well, blue) while passing through Nashville ran into 2-dog Bob who owns another oldie similar to the ghost. He told me about the RTR 2018. 
Ended up in Quartzsite Jan 3rd for the RTR 2018. Met the other Bob. Thanks 2-dog bob.

Just installed (viewed many youtube-DIY's) on the fly a 400 watts solar system and also how to live comfortably with 12-volt power.
Looking forward to the RTR 2019 and meet friends met in the RTR 2018.

Welcome blueghost to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum blueghost, I too plan on being at RTR 2019 , hope to see you there.

blueghost said:
:D Been trail trailering for 3 years full time before purchasing the blue ghost (1994 Dodge R350 Horizon Caravan) last year.  
What are the dates for RTR 2019?