New to Forums

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBackRoads

Reaction score
Hello!  I have been going through the forum and finding it all very useful and interesting.  I am happy to have found this site through watching Bob’s videos.  I have been slowly collecting all the camping supplies I need to set out on trips in my area. I am happily married and we have our home base.
Throughout our marriage we have had many happy vacations in our camper (TT).  But as we get older his fishing trips are now on the coast renting a boat with friends instead of lakes and rivers. While I do not enjoy these trips, I have no desire to make him give up his enjoyment. I have a serious aversion to boats haha.  
So after watching many of Bobs videos and others on YouTube I purchased a 2019 white Dodge Grand Caravan.  So far I have gone on 3 week long trips. One to a state park and 2 to other trips to cities that have museums and car shows.  I chose these trips because the location was semi close to our home base.  
I have enjoyed myself so much.  Finding I enjoy the time alone with no set schedule or alarm clock.  
But I have so much to learn.  But I absolutely love to freedom from the stress of this last year with the COVID-19 shut downs. 
I will end my introduction with a wave and smile should we meet out on the road.

Welcome!  Sounds like you've been having a blast so far.  Looking forward to hearing more as you go along!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.