Newcomer from Madison, WI

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EB Circus

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a 42 year old man living in Madison, WI. In the midst of my first van build. I have a 2006 Ford E350 Super Duty Extended with 142k miles. I have 2 cats I will be taking with me. So far they are getting use to the driving part but love the hanging out in a van part. My goal is to live full time in the van to save on rent. Use that savings for paying off the van build debt and eventually a piece of land to build on. Looking to meet fellow van dwellers and belong to like minded community.

Welcome EB! We are also working on our van-- an e350 extended. Almost finished and excited to try a summer "shake down" trip... wondering which parts of our build might actually shake down. We plan to be fully on the road by September.

Perri

Welcome EB! I’m new as well and originally from WI. Been in TN last 20+ years but still go home periodically. Funny I say that because I’ve always loved camping and outdoors and find that to be home more than anything. I’m wanting to hit the road sooner than later and was so happy I found this community. I’ve learned so much already! You are in the right spot!

Welcome EB! I’m new as well and originally from WI. Been in TN last 20+ years but still go home periodically. Funny I say that because I’ve always loved camping and outdoors and find that to be home more than anything. I’m wanting to hit the road sooner than later and was so happy I found this community. I’ve learned so much already! You are in the right spot!
Yeah community here seems great!

Hello EB, yes we like to see newcomers here and always try to help....and if you have questions, we try to have answers!