Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deltadawn

Reaction score
Newbie here. Leaving first part of April in travel trailer/camper. Just read Robert Wells book.

Welcome aboard and happy trails!
Remember , there is no such thing as a dumb question here.

Welcome to the CRVL forums deltadawn! Glad to have you here! Do you have any travel plans, things to see or are you just heading out and taking it as it comes? Have a good trip!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Back a few years ago The Wife and I pulled up to I-90 with no real plans. She said, "I have always wanted to go to Portland." I asked, which one, Oregon or Maine. Well we sat there and talked about it for a couple of minutes and got on I-90 East. :) It is an interesting life to travel with no particular plan. Enjoy! Welcome to the forum!

--joe

Welcome to the CRVL forums   :) 

You'll find loads of helpful people and information here that can make a difference for ya.

Welcome and "first part of April", how exciting! Bob's book is an inspirational, well, "everything Bob" is inspirational!