Newbie looking for a tribe/caravan

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharney

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Susan and I will be hitting the road around June and heading to the Arizona area to set up residency.  I'm currently living in my travel trailer in the driveway of my home to get use to it.  I will selling my home in March.  I'm wanting set up some connections before I leave as I think this will help me with the transition.

Do walk a very metaphysical spiritual path and would love to find like minded people to connect with!  Any suggestions on how to make connections would be appreciated!!

Look forward to my new lifestyle and meeting you! :heart:

Welcome to the CRVL forums Susan! Keep an eye on the caravan page.
The schedule only goes to the end of March but the caravans will continue all year.  Summer gatherings will probably be in the forests near Flagstaff. Keep in mind that the schedules are fluid and may change due to weather, availability of camping spots, member decisions, or other factors so check the schedule before driving to a listed location to make sure it's still the correct location.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi,  I'm sort of piggybacking on this thread because I'm looking for the same.  I looked on the caravan section, so great to have that information, but I'm wondering if there is a way to find others to travel with.  For example, I know I want to be in the Pacific Northwest during the summer and I'd like to do the trip with some fellow travelers.

Is there a place where people post their travel plans, or perhaps I should just post here what my travel plans are and see if anyone wants to join?

Thanks!

Hi Sharney and welcome. Metaphysics is fun stuff to think about! I always enjoy reading about different stuff and\or different experiences. Not all that spiritual because I don't really know what people mean when they use that word. If that makes sense. Here's hoping your launch goes smoothly! Don't be shy in posting any fun topics! :cool:

I'm getting in the Nomad lifestyle for several reasons and the metaphysical/spiritual/inner journey/esoterical aspect sits at the top of the priority list.

Lots of nomads out there so I'm sure there are many others with similar intentions...I'm just going to 'show up' and let the Universe provide while I'm 'choppin' wood and carryin' water'.

Just a few more days and I'll be on Thoreau'd. :)

Latest posts