Newbie here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aspenpine said:
Hi Everyone!  

I just registered and am looking forward to being a part of this forum.  I bought my van about a month ago and am paying for it by driving for a ride-sharing service.  Luckily all the seats fold down to the floor so I can go camping and eventually dwell in it.  Now I'm working on designing a bed that I can install and remove easily.  I'll probably try sewing some blocks of foam together.  

So happy to be reading all your posts so I can fantasize about the future!

Karen
Hi there! Welcome! I am new here as well. You may want to post a seperate thread in the Newcomers corner and some others may have some suggestions for you. Having a van gives you a lot of options! Because of having grandkids I had an old baby bed mattress kicking around and had thought of using that as well as a big cushion for my feet but it takes up more space than I want it too. Best of luck to you!

ArtW said:
Who wears short shorts? flyin purple people eater
We wear short shorts! flyin purple people eater
I LIKE short shorts! flyin purple people eater
sure looked strange to me
LOL loved that song back in the day
That was just like a few years ago! Lol....

purplepeopleeater said:
Hi there! Welcome! I am new here as well. You may want to post a seperate thread in the Newcomers corner and some others may have some suggestions for you. Having a van gives you a lot of options! Because of having grandkids I had an old baby bed mattress kicking around and had thought of using that as well as a big cushion for my feet but it takes up more space than I want it too. Best of luck to you!
Believe it or not, I am just now responding to your reply  :huh: .  I forgot that I even joined the forum.  Thanks for the good luck wish.  I bought an air mattress for a camping trip and it takes up almost the entire inside of the van - that will have to go.  How is your baby bed mattress working out?

Karen

Latest posts