New Year’s plan

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Experienced camper here. I have owned campers and even a converted cargo trailer.  So being in a small living space is not a new concept. 

My new to me Dodge Promaster will be ready for my maiden voyage in just a few weeks.  And I am excited and a little antsy.  My husband has built out my van to accommodate my needs.  

I will be visiting state and local parks as I work out the kinks to my new build.  Before I venture out farther.  My first long trip will be Nevada (after winter). Until then I am going to explore my own state of Texas. 

Our situation is a bit different than most I expect.  Hubby is attached to his Lance Travel trailer and I have wanted a van or Class B for years. So while he continues working (retirement in 3 years) so I will explore places we can go together??he in his trailer and me in my Van. 

So happy I found Bob’s channel and this forum.  I have also watched other channels as I compare my own experiences and the knowledge others have shared.  

Thank you guys for keeping this forum open and available.  The information shared is vital to many of us making changes to our lives.

Welcome VanPlan to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome band plan to Rome. I sincerely hope you find what you’re looking for and it goes well for you.

Talk to text isn’t as funny as my typing with these stupid shaking hands. A keyboard works half decent for me but a touchscreen keyboard I got double and triple letters and all sorts of crap to deal with. So I hope you can puzzle out what I’m trying to say. After all which witch is which? hey it got that one right.