New trying to fit in

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cromoped

Reaction score
I'm new to this lifestyle. I hope I can be a proper member of this group.

:) HELLO CROMOPED.  WELCOME TO THE FORUM.  I HAVE JUST RECENTLY BEGUN POSTING AGAIN.  I MUST BE WORLD FAMOUS FOR FORGETTING MY PASSWORDS.  IT'S ONLY AN ACCIDENT THAT I REMEMBERED MINE WITHIN THE PAST FEW DAYS.

DO YOU HAVE A RIG TO TRAVEL WITH OR ARE YOU STARTING TO LOOK FOR ONE? YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THE YARC FORUM I THINK IT'S VERY ENTERTAINING.  I'M A OLD MEMBER ON THAT RASCAL MYSELF.

JEWELLANN AND QUEENIE, WHO IS MY CHIHUAHUA/NAVIGATOR AND TRUE LEADER OF MY PACK.

Welcome to the CRVL forums cromoped! Most of us don't quite fit into to "normal" society but we fit in nicely here. :) All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules which you'll find in the link below. And don't be afraid to ask questions. We're here to help with everything no matter how simple or complicated it is.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

cromoped said:
I'm new to this lifestyle. I hope I can be a proper member of this group.

There's nothing "proper" about this group!

If you tell us, in about six sentences, why you think you might like life on the road, and whether you have had previous camping/travelling in a vehicle, we will have something concrete to respond to.

Fit in? Just do you, we all do here LOL

hit the road, enjoy your life as you want your freedom and go with the flow.....we are all 'a tad different' wanting a road life so jump in and chat.

Hi cromoped! You've posted, you're a proper member now! Tell us a little about yourself. Are you on the road already or just thinking about it?