New to the Scene

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty2019

Reaction score
Does life begin at "50" or do you have one foot in the grave already?  I found it more than "ODD" when my current tribe of "older people" GOT "TIRED" on Me and have given up?  I found it sensational to write about AMAZING People, Things and the Beauty in our world, (that most take for granted, lacked interest or had NO knowledge or more so awareness of such things)!  My followers were curious about the (76) year old pole dancer I wrote about, and the others coming in at (66) and (71)!  They like seeing them in the videos or reading about their lives in my "Books", though the younger crowed found such things fascinating, interesting and COOL even they were very much INTO the whole concept.    

Things began to get BIZARRE when I told them - I had felt like I should be a "Travel Writer/Coach" that I could HELP more people in 3D and OUT THERE in the world than behind some keyboard!?  Despite what I LIVE + BREATH and FEEL on a daily basis it seemed like a "Foreign or Alien Concept" to the OLDER CROWED?  They found it ODD that "I'd actually be interested in "Travel" and "Meeting People and Doing Things at 57"?

What at 57 you should have ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE, ALREADY?

MSM  / MSLSD - Does a great job of CELEBRATING the "20" year old, but why is it the "OLDER PERSON" CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be "CELEBRATED" as if you were CELEBRATING some EVIL TYRANT?  

Just like this website - The FIRST words out of one of my Detractors mouth was = "the guy running it MUST be "25" ONLY to SEE Your Mature Face?  WTF? I could ALMOST hear whispered behind GRITTED TEETH!?

Yes we do have an "Element" of the population that is OLD + RICKETY + FRAGILE and 80% Dead on Their Feet!  But there is another "Group" that is living life as there are NO "Boundaries" or "Limitations".  

I am someone who does things in the EXTREME (in many cases) to prove to people the concepts, theories and ideas I write about in my "Books" that you live by the "WORDLS RULES", you will perish broke, NOT famous NOR popular (if that is what you're after?)

"Younger People" are SOOOOO SUPPORTIVE, it is y own "Peers" and older people that believe in these limitations that just aren't true!?  But I digress...My aim is to be a "Travel Writer/Coach" with or without their support!?  I DON'T DO WHAT I DO because it's FUN , it is.  I DO IT to show people a WORLD "WITHOUT RULES OR LIMITATIONS"!!  

So I will soon be on my way with or without their help or support.  

So here I am, I'm looking forward to meeting you on the road or on the trail!

Welcome Kitty2019 to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Kitty - welcome to the forum - what are your travel plans? Do you have an RV/Van yet? What is your normal genre to write?

Hello Kitty2019, welcome to the forum. Well expect to hear more from you if you don’t see them at a loss for words :)

Hi Kitty, welcome to the forum.
What type of vehicle do you plan (hope?) to hit the road in?

I need to proofread better than I do because this dictation software changes it just before I post it or something. I meant to say that I’m sure we will be hearing more from you because it seems like you are not at lost for words.

Latest posts