Cascades

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miltiadis

Reaction score
Howdy, I've been van dwelling for a few years now, when I was younger I hiked around with my world on my back, now I carry it in my big truck-uv

LIving and working east of Seattle, in the mountains, looking for people to hangout with who live a similar life

About my particulars, I'm 35yr old male. Apolitical, mostly interested in music and spirituality, spending time in nature, smoking all the doobies.

Sometimes I perform, but I have a good comfortable trade and don't stress the career aspects of all that, life is good.

Attachments

• 20240317_152853.jpg
    20240317_152853.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240301_073515.jpg
    20240301_073515.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240117_075727.jpg
    20240117_075727.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231208_153640.jpg
    20231208_153640.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the Van Living Forum Miltiadis ! Some of us here are from your general area. In the "Share Your Story" category of the forum, there's a "Captain's Logs" board that may interest you. Post your story and photos of your travels and some of the members may join in with you.

Captain's Logs Section

Howdy, I've been van dwelling for a few years now, when I was younger I hiked around with my world on my back, now I carry it in my big truck-uv

LIving and working east of Seattle, in the mountains, looking for people to hangout with who live a similar life

About my particulars, I'm 35yr old male. Apolitical, mostly interested in music and spirituality, spending time in nature, smoking all the doobies.

Sometimes I perform, but I have a good comfortable trade and don't stress the career aspects of all that, life is good.
Welcome Miltiadis, and thanks for sharing some cool pics! Just out of curiosity, what kind of music do you like?

Mostly I study Raag and European classical music, but I listen to a lot of musicians from different genres, and use those influences in my own music

Deftones, Alice in Chains, Unkle, and Massive Attack one day
Mozart, Vilayat Khan, and Dead can Dance, the next

What about you?

Hello there, my permanent address is Seattle area. I'm there maybe two weeks out of the year, but the Cascades are definitely in my bailiwick. My life is undergoing some truly drastic changes this year, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back, but I definitely will be! Maybe we'll connect then.

Do you spend your winters there as well? How?

Mostly I study Raag and European classical music, but I listen to a lot of musicians from different genres, and use those influences in my own music

Deftones, Alice in Chains, Unkle, and Massive Attack one day
Mozart, Vilayat Khan, and Dead can Dance, the next

What about you?
I think we both have pretty eclectic tastes. Yesterday, I was listening to David Bowie, Doves, Imogen Heap, and Porcupine Tree. And today, it was Brahms, Tchaikovsky, and Younger Brother; just to name a few of course.

I actually just discovered Massive Attack not too terribly long ago, and I've really grown to enjoy their music. I'd love to hear some of your work if you're willing to share it.

I actually rented land this winter, whenever it was too snowed in to stay out. Its cheaper than driving south
Though driving south is also a good excuse to travel lol

Sounds like a plan

Hello there, my permanent address is Seattle area. I'm there maybe two weeks out of the year, but the Cascades are definitely in my bailiwick. My life is undergoing some truly drastic changes this year, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back, but I definitely will be! Maybe we'll connect then.

Do you spend your winters there as well? How?

Meant to quote in the last message

I think we both have pretty eclectic tastes. Yesterday, I was listening to David Bowie, Doves, Imogen Heap, and Porcupine Tree. And today, it was Brahms, Tchaikovsky, and Younger Brother; just to name a few of course.

I actually just discovered Massive Attack not too terribly long ago, and I've really grown to enjoy their music. I'd love to hear some of your work if you're willing to share it.
They've been a long time favorite of mine

This is pretty outdated, but close enough

There is a forum thread for “what are you listening to now”. You might want to visit that thread for discussions about music.