new to forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nature lover

Reaction score
Hello from South Central PA.  I am new to this forum but used to post on the yahoo and google vandwellers groups years ago.  I was a frequent part timer in a GMC Safari for years until in rusted out.   I am trying to accumulate enough cash to get into a van full time.  I am not yet familiar with how to post and with Parkinson's disease will be tying with many mistakes.  I hope to relocate to East KY in the near future.  I spent many summers there volunteering with a mission.  Seems like PA is getting much to crowed and the mountains of KY are calling.  I have been a nature lover and teacher for most of my 65 years.  I operated a nature center for 12 years in Lancaster County PA and hope to more it all to Eolia KY in spring of 2020.

Welcome to the CRVL forums nature lover! Hope your plans to move to the beautiful mountains of Kentucky work out. Keep us posted on your progress!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Latest posts