New to forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveRn

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Steve, and live in my RV in Texas near san Antonio. I have recently started camping in my 07 prius And love it.  Am 71, and getting my rv ready to go is too much for me now, Let alone driving it down the road.

Started watching Bob's U tube And prius living u tubes and said, I can do that! So here I am. I'm hoping to go to the RTR in  Quartsite inJanuary, and meeting people, and learning all I can.

SteveRn

Welcome to the CRVL forums Steve!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Steve, a newcomer myself I must say that I admire your gumption; something there seems to be a lot of in this RTR crowd, good luck.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Welcome and good luck! Yeah I could see how a fifthwheel would be a lot to handle. I am only living in my van four nights a week but it has been great! Everything I need and easy to get around!

--jg