New to forum. Hello to all.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlivingbychioce

Reaction score
Just would like to say hi to all out there. Been living in my car for 2 months now. (all is well and good i must say) Looking forward to the RTR and meeting other like minded people. Currently car dwelling in San Antonio for now and looking forwarding to exploring more of whats out there. I have a older model Chevy sedan hoping to get into a van by next summer. :cool:

If you get here before January Ehrenburg is the place to go.
Look me up when you get here. I always have a hot cup of coffee ready.

Welcome clbc to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. see you at the RTR. highdesertranger

Jim Plow said:
If you get here before January Ehrenburg is the place to go.
Look me up when you get here. I always have a hot cup of coffee ready.
Thanks! Yes Headed to Ehrenberg now. I'm in Tucson, may overnight at WallyMart or :sleepy: next rest stop area, should be in Ehrenberg tomorrow morning. May be too chilly to set up camp at night. Ill be car/tent camping. Who doesn't love a hot cup of coffee in the A.M. :D

carlivingbychioce said:
Just would like to say hi to all  out there. Been living in my car for 2 months now. (all is well and good i must say) Looking forward to the RTR and meeting other like minded people. Currently car dwelling in San Antonio for now and looking forwarding to exploring more of whats out there. I have a older model Chevy sedan hoping to get into a van by next summer. :cool:

Hi, I am almost ready to go! I too am new, will travel in my 2008 Toyota sienna from Plum Branch, S.C.. Looking forward to the new adventure! Hope to be at RTR for women's groups. Jan 19-21?

Welcome CLBC, safe travels to Ehrenberg and enjoy the adventure!

Deal Breaker said:
Welcome CLBC, safe travels to Ehrenberg and enjoy the adventure!

Hello, Everyone! So happy to be accepted on this forum. I am a newbie vanner. I’ve just finished my very humble build and getting ready to travel from Maryland to the RTR in Quartzsite. Looking forward to meeting new folk and sharing the Van/RV life experience with like-minded people. ;)