New Person and her dog

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abumpyroad

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. 

Kathy & Riggs stopping in to say hi. We're planning on traveling down to the RTR from Washington, it'll be our first one.  We're in a 24' BT Cruiser, not sure yet if I'm going to pull the Jeep or not.  I only have four weeks... I have some other obligations that I need to get back to Washington for. I was supposed to be all retired by now, but some stuff happened... so....Anyway.. Hey there!

Welcome Kathy and Riggs to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you, we also love doggie pictures. highdesertranger

Welcome, Kathy and Riggs, a fellow Washingtonian here. Great to hear you are making it to the RTR. This will be my 3rd year. It's a great place to learn new things and meet like minded people. I'll be heading down I-5 myself in the next 10 days. I'm driving an old 27 ft Gulfstream Ultra. Hope to meet you at the RTR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HI! Enjoy your trip! 4 weeks is a great amt of time to unwind a bit and get some good freedom under your feet.
Hope 'real retiring' comes for you soon so there is no 'have to go back' on a schedule for ya :) safe travels!!

Mrcap said:
Welcome, Kathy and Riggs, a fellow Washingtonian here. Great to hear you are making it to the RTR. This will be my 3rd year. It's a great place to learn new things and meet like minded people. I'll be heading down I-5 myself in the next 10 days. I'm driving an old 27 ft Gulfstream Ultra. Hope to meet you at the RTR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in an old Gulf Stream BT Cruiser.. I'll keep an eye out for you.  Looking forward to the RTR and meeting a lot of folks.