New part-timer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JReader

Reaction score
Hello, people!

My research is coming to it's conclusion, and I'm getting itchy feet. I'm lookin' forward to exercising my freedom to be out adventuring on the open road for a few weeks this coming month...Nevada caravan here I come!

Grateful for my longtime home base, employment and family here in Central California, but still missing something elemental. My rig is nothin' fancy, but she's got oodles of character, and is dependable: my 2000 Dodge Caravan is plenty large enough for my tall, fifty-something body, my bed, and collection of daily necessities.

Forget the van--I'm strongly anticipating a Build-out of the Soul, which will happen with the help of my faithful guitar, the solitude of nature, and the fellowship of kindred nomads!

See you out there!!!

Hi JReader and welcome. A few people around a fire, a clear starry night, and someone strumming a guitar is really one of the best ways for me to enjoy a night. Hope your plans all come together, and looking forward to meeting you some day.

have a great time on the road!

freedom to wander is great for the soul :)

Welcome JReader to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

JReader said:
Forget the van--I'm strongly anticipating a Build-out of the Soul, which will happen with the help of my faithful guitar, the solitude of nature, and the fellowship of kindred nomads!

See you out there!!!

"Build-out of the soul"  I love it!!  :heart:

Where in Central Cal are you from? I lived in Sacramento and then in Placerville for many years.