New kid

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neckerson

Reaction score
Hi folks, new here, and new to the mobile life. Lived out of campers before, but they generally never moved, always had a bit of land to go with them. 

So I've been living with a friend for the last few years, got out of the military in 2016, and started climbing trees. He's finally decided to get married, and I've decided l don't like paying people for a place l only ever use about 50 square feet of. So, I moved into my truck a few weeks back, and continue to build and improve my new tiny hone, which is about the size of a full size pickup bed! I'm sure excited to be living this way, and sure glad I found all you fine folk!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Don't forget planning for the living space outside of your vehicle. I cook off the tail of my pickup and a quality camp chair is a no brainer.

Welcome and thank you for your service and sacrifice! I can't think of a better lifestyle to enjoy that for which you sacrificed so much

Welcome Neckerson, thank you for your service! Congrats on the build, sounds like you're moving along nicely.

Safe Travels...

I'm building a topper on my old truck soon, getting excited to see what works, welcome to the fourm!