new guy intro

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast

Reaction score
hello from minnesota! hope everyone is staying warm... just joined this forum, gonna be asking advice about my current home/build. (not something i recommend, btw)

Welcome beast to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Hello Beast and welcome to the forum from another Minnesotan.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Hi Beast - why don't you recommend . . . well, I'm not even sure what it is you're not recommending. Would love to know more.

Haha, I agree with travelaround….what are you not recommending? kinda lost on this post but welcome and join in the chat!!

oh, sorry... im currently building my van while living in it. this i do not recommend, for it is a ginormous pain in the assets. lol

oh, oh, lol, I get it now :) :) thanks for clarifying and I get ya on that. People can't even handle a home remodeling and living in it, a van would even be tougher for sure!!

I've been planning to do that exact thing, actually - as I'm in such a hurry to stop paying rent on my apartment. Not sure what will happen. The thought of a tent comes to mind. I don't plan on doing an entire build at one time - but it would be more like me to do only a small section at a time. Gradual progress.

Welcome to the forum, Beast . You’ll find plenty of van folks to ask questions and there all willing to help. By the way hope you don’t skewer yourself or roll over on a skill saw ?