New commer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColibriC

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I’m so glad to finally join this community! I have been following Bob’s Vlogs for many months now and appreciate every single one of them! I’m planning to retire next summer and will be on low budget so the RV life is really appealing to me. It will also be a long time dream that will be coming true! I plan to buy my rig in the spring so I’m very interested in participating in the RTR in January. Coming from Quebec Canada, I plan to come by plane and bring my pop tent. I am wondering if there could be some ways to facilitate transportation back and forth from the airport with some fellow RVers ?
Lookin forward to meet you all !

ColibriC said:
Hi everyone!
I’m so glad to finally join this community! I have been following Bob’s Vlogs for many months now and appreciate every single one of them! I’m planning to retire next summer and will be on low budget so the RV life is really appealing to me. It will also be a long time dream that will be coming true! I plan to buy my rig in the spring so I’m very interested in participating in the RTR in January. Coming from Quebec Canada, I plan to come by plane and bring my pop tent. I am wondering if there could be some ways to facilitate transportation back and forth from the airport with some fellow RVers ?
Lookin forward to meet you all !

Welcome!  I have no doubt there will be someone available to give you a hand when the time comes. Many are on their way to AZ now,
and come Jan. I think it will be pretty lively down there! Look to the threads about Gatherings and stuff.. everyone is friendly and can
give you better advise than me, however (stuck in MN, myself and uncertain I can make the Jan 18' RTR)

Welcome ColibriC to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome and good luck! There is a lot of great information here! Hope your plan goes well and you make it to the RTR. I am shooting for next year.

--jg