New and on my way to Quartzite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetkala

Reaction score
Hi my name is Shelley.  I'm a retired lady traveling for the first time pulling a travel trailer to Quartzite Az. I've traveled 1000 miles so far and it's been kinda stressful , mostly because of my own fear of pulling my travel trailer. Im currently in East Texas below Dallas. I'm looking for a caravan or other travelers going that way first week of December.  I can only drive a maximum of 5 hrs a day and traveling with a pet. So if any of you are poky travelers like me lol let's travel west together.  Love meeting new people and new adventures. Thanks.

We are leaving KY next Saturday and will be headed straight out 40 with a couple days stop in Albuquerque to visit with family. If this suits you you are more than welcome to travel and camp with us.

Anyone else out there that wants to travel with us PM me.

Welcome Shelley to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome, Shelley! I'll probably be heading out a bit earlier than that, but looking forward to seeing you out and about.

I drive insanely long days, usually due to time constraints since I work while on the road so I often have to travel only on weekends - but generally I just like driving!

See you out here!

Hi and welcome Shelley, great to see you taking a leap of faith and hitting the road.

You may want to check out RVillage. RVillage supports the nomad community and has its own CheapRVLiving group.

There is an app or you can use a web browser and they show other members in your area as you travel.

https://www.rvillage.com/explore

Here is a link to a video Bob made about RVillage:

Hope to meet you in Quartzsite this year!

Happy travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts