New and kinda shy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheilaTravelsLover

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Sheila I've been on the road for a little while now. November 2014. Blue Astro. Mostly keep to myself but I've been feeling lonely lately. Dang winter does that. Not usually a forum user but giving this a try. Just hoping to meet some nice people. Loved watching all your RTR videos. :heart:

Love lov luv.  <3

Welcome to the CRVL forums! You''re an old hand at this after three years! :) Glad you decided to join us. Are you in the south-west? You may be able to find a group or an individual traveler who would like some company for a while. Check around on the forums to see where people may be now that the RTR is over.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Sheila.

Even though RTR is over, there are still activities ongoing throughout the Quartzsite area. Travelers from all walks of life will be camping out there through early March, depending on temperature of course.

Safe travels....

Hi Sheila..... I'm in an Astro, too.... great vans.... there must have been 20 of them at RTR.....

I'm wandering mostly around Arizona for a bit, as are a lot of us..... Sunny and warm, takes the blues out of winter..... If you make it over, give a shout out......

Latest posts