My Trailer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob called this morning to say he still had 700 miles to go, I am waiting to hear from him tonight and will update.

GO GUNNY GO!!!!!

"Rob called this morning to say he still had 700 miles to go, I am waiting to hear from him tonight and will update.

GO GUNNY GO!!!!! "

Your a good man Jim!

Phantom Blooper said:
"Rob called this morning to say he still had 700 miles to go, I am waiting to hear from him tonight and will update.

Please do update us? :)

Gunny is in Pecos, Tx with another 300 mile or so to go.

Hope he gets a good meal and good nights sleep, Lord knows he probably needs it!

DannyB1954 said:
He went the extra mile, (so to speak).

I believe he told me 1400 miles one way? I'm waiting for him to come back to this thread and tell us how things went.

I did get a message saying he got a meal and wanted to get home today or die trying. It's very windy there (and here) so he is taking it slow.

He sure is learning to swim by jumping in the deep water, good to know your keeping an eye on him.

I walked in the door of my apartment at 1830 CST. Never, in the history of apartments, has a cheap efficiency looked so good.

Cat does not know me, or is mad.

They say never say never... but I will never do anything like this again.

To Jimindenver and Pat, well my utmost thanks. I will fill in some blanks when I unwind a bit.

No words of encouragement or well wishes were missed altho Tapatalk would not let me respond at times.

My thanks to all... Rob

Welcome home Rob, I think you earned and deserve yourself a good day or two or three of rest. What an adventure, least you took the plunge and did it, and now you have a trailer and new friends to show for it. That's a success where I come from.

Hope to follow in your footsteps this spring and take a bit of a leap myself and see you out there sometime very soon!

Every Road Leads Home said:
Welcome home Rob,   I think you earned and deserve yourself a good day or two or three of rest.  What an adventure, least you took the plunge and did it, and now you have a trailer and new friends to show for it.  That's a success where I come from.  

Hope to follow in your footsteps this spring and take a bit of a leap myself and see you out there sometime very soon!

I'm glad you are home and safe my friend.

Gunny (Rob) I'm glad you checked in so the rest of us can quit worrying now. Glad you made it, the cat will get over it, and you get some rest.
When you come back here, I'm sure everybody wants to hear details about your trailer. :p

Gunny
That trip will be a great story for campfire tales !
I'm sure many of us have had those trips too,,,,(I know I have )
Great example of what the tribe is all about though. We got your six !
Wishing you many miles of happy trails from here on out.

Now , about the cat............oh shit , I don't know anything about cats !

Gunny said:
I walked in the door of my apartment at 1830 CST. Never, in the history of apartments, has a cheap efficiency looked so good.

So Glad you are home and safe :) :D :cool:

Attachments

• welcome home.png
    welcome home.png
    270.7 KB
Glad you're home and safe, Rob, Kitty is just pissed, probably when you wake from your nap you will find it in bed with you
That was an epic journey to get a good trailer, hope the pickup isn't to badly damaged

Glad you got home, Gunny! The place ain't the same without you!