My Path to (No)Madness!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked your One Year Video - what beautiful places you've been to! I saw you were even up here in North Idaho for a while. I'd like to check out that campground you were at one of these days.

travelaround said:
I liked your One Year Video - what beautiful places you've been to! I saw you were even up here in North Idaho for a while. I'd like to check out that campground you were at one of these days.

Thanks, TravelAround!  :)
Bumblebee has pluses and minuses, but, visit and form your own opinion ... I'd be the first one to tell you not to listen to me!  :D

It's been a while since I have posted to this thread ... I'm such a slacker!  I guess an update is in order?

I'm still on the road (1 1/2 years now) and loving every second!  I've been from the border of Mexico to the same demarcation near Canada ... twice!  I've started and ended two romantic relationships in the process.  Seen a Southwestern super bloom.  Gone through two tow vehicles. Removed one of the sleeping pods, about to remove the second one (haven't used them for over a year) taken thousands of photographs, produced nearly 300 videos of my life and adventures, met LOTS of wonderful people and feel like I've just scratched the surface of the places I can go!  Awesome!

I'm currently camped outside of Parker, AZ along Shay Road for the next couple weeks ... here to attend the van build.

I'll be hunkering down in Quartzsite (La Posa South) after I leave here, staying until spring except for the RTR and the odd day trip.

See you on the road!
Peace!

congrats good for you, I have been wondering where you have been. now lets see some of those pics. highdesertranger

I thought you dropped off the ends of the earth. Sounds like you’ve been busy. I camp at La Posa too.

Not dropped off the Earth, but covering as much of it as possible!  Lol!  

I love The Q ... it always feels like home when I get back.  

Peace!

33604928628_cdfe7844ed_z.jpg

Pic as requested!
This is from Fonts Point in the Anza-Borrego Desert ... near the rumored, possible, RTR location.  Beautiful area!!

Very nice picture of Font's Point. How was the road in there, off of S22?

The road in was sandy wash, and passable with most vehicles. A 4X4 would be a plus, but I saw family sedans out there too.  It's a long way in, however.  So, a long tow out if you get stuck...jus sayin'!  :)

Thanks for the follow up, hmmm, sandy wash but passable. I've been in that area, but not on that road, and there sure is a lot of loose sand around there for the unsuspecting. The nearest tow truck is probably in Palm Springs :).

Have you taken that bike out in the desert to see the sites? I have a map if you want to look at it.

I have been to town and back on the motorcycle, but not much else.  Thanks for letting me look at the map!  There are some amazing places to see out here!  I'm looking forward to exploring them!  Have camera, will travel!  :)

I’m set to take you both out on my return. There are some super neat areas out in the desert around Q. Some the bike would be fine but some trails are pretty hairy.

I think we will be back in a few days.

Latest posts