My jewelry business is up and going!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalartist

Reaction score
I just wanted to share some good news. Just sold 2 pieces of my jewelry! I’m working with a local shop in my area who sells hand made items from local artisans.  Everything seems to be coming together in my life and I’m so happy that I’m following my passion.  My mom would be proud. She was an artist and teacher and we both shared a passion for art.  Anyways, just wanted to share this. Have a wonderful day Nomads!

Got a link? I don’t wear jewelry but sure love to look

I kidded the neighbor lady because she started making and selling ear rings made out of fishing lures after helping her husband get one out of his newly pierced ear! You never know where inspiration will come from.

Metalartist said:
I just wanted to share some good news. Just sold 2 pieces of my jewelry! I’m working with a local shop in my area who sells hand made items from local artisans. 

It's good that you're finding a creative way to earn some cash. They say that despite all the economic turmoil, retail sales are healthy. Good luck with your venture.

Thanks everyone! I will have a web site soon. I plan on selling my stuff through ETSY connected through my friends store. I also plan on having a Patreon page as well. Right now I’m focusing on just building an inventory so I can make this business work.