My "Fish Pedicure"

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenny flank

Reaction score
One of the weirdest things I've ever seen .... In a "fish pedicure", you put your feet in a tank full of special fishes who eat off all the dead skin flakes and calluses:

33793543498_3747182415_c.jpg

Story and more photos here:

https://lennyflank.wordpress.com/2019/04/23/my-fish-pedicure/

Has anyone asked the fish whether they'd prefer the feet cooked a little first, softened up in hot water, maybe with a little salt and pepper and olive oil?

hmmmm, baby piranha could take that to a whole other level....:)

Tried that in Texas a couple years ago. Really takes some time to get accustomed to the toes being tickled in a hundred places at once. :-/

And if you thought your feet might have had an odor before, just wait till you get a load of the smell when you pull um out of the water. Oh ya, takes a pretty insensitive smeller to ignore the previous 100 pairs of feet that soak in that water.

^^^Nah, they now run the water through all sorts of UV filters to kill off all the fungi and bacteria.

In Turkey they have "full-immersion" versions where you put your whole body in the water, and the fishes get to nibble you in places that are ...... interesting.

;)

I can just see it now.

Hey boss, I put the fish in Jim's foot bath and they died. What do you want me to do now?

^^^ "Tell Jim he owes us some fish".

Tee hee hee.