Most Amazing Transit Connect

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarryNights

Reaction score
Not mine, but this goes way beyond what I'd ever thought could be fit onto a tiny van:

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

That's really nice. I have a City Express I wanted to do that to but my wife said it would be no fun with two people pooping in the back of a small van.

Totally amazing !!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I admire all of the features he managed to pack into it, but wow he really didn't leave himself very much living space at all. If it works it works I guess, but it seems pretty cramped.

Edit: watched it again, he seems to make it work. I dunno, it's hard to get a sense of the space on camera.

Love it. It's a highly imaginative design. So a little sardine oil and a shoe horn and you slide into bed. What the heck. It works. And he has all that climbing and skiing equipment too. Dig it, automatic window shutters. And thanks for linking it. I just figured out how to convert my bed into a couch without having to carry a ton of pillows.

These videos are so good for getting good ideas.

Yeah I do admire all the stuff he managed to get in it. Maybe I'm just jealous of all his storage. :s

I kind of went the route of less storage but more open space.

Yes, the van he built is very impressive. I used rental skis because they were marginal when it comes to flex and the boots were shorter topped and easy to set loose. In fact I spent an entire 2 ski seasons on lame-o rentals. They were perfect. Tight fitted slalom skies would get you killed.

Stay on topic. I had to delete some posts that drifted way off into the sticks.