Men Only! Women Keep Out!!!! No Women Allowed!!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eoewan said:
I think you want to re-examine this way of being.
^^^^
(lenny, take note: HERE is a negative personal remark..see the difference?)

E, my 'way of being' is fine, thank you very much.

You took that all out of context...

Go back and read the other stuff. At 59 years of age, I will not be re-examining anything.

I'm a biker, truck driver, gun-toting, lifelong bachelor with a history of an active social and love life over the course of 40 years or so. Several long and happy relationships, and some shorter ones too, with women, and 4 live-together arrangements.

Most women who dress like sex-bait in casual or social environments should expect to draw some attention to themselves. (I did NOT say assaulted!) And I sometimes take the bait....or as I said, I USED to, when I was younger.

Many years ago, I dated a young, attractive woman that had a job as a part-time nanny. One time, walking alone, she was crossing the street, pushing the stroller, and some young males in a waiting car whistled and uttered a few remarks. She laughed and told me later she was flattered, but why would these guys be whistling at a 'mommy'?

I told her, well, she looked damn good, that's why. She was visibly pleased.

Its just like a man who dresses in a nice custom 3 piece suit or drives a flashy red Corvette. It's all about the 'bling' baby! Neither you, nor I, can change human evolution.

Come hang out with bikers sometime and listen and watch. You might learn something...its not like in the movies or TV...its real, and its raw.

And after all, I'm not asking YOU to change.

tx2sturgis said:
<-------->
Most women who dress like sex-bait in casual or social environments should expect to draw some attention to themselves. (I did NOT say assaulted!) And I sometimes take the bait....or as I said, I USED to, when I was younger.

Many years ago, I dated a young, attractive woman that had a job as a part-time nanny. One time, walking alone, she was crossing the street, pushing the stroller, and some young males in a waiting car whistled and uttered a few remarks. She laughed and told me later she was flattered, but why would these guys be whistling at a 'mommy'?

I told her, well, she looked damn good, that's why. She was visibly pleased.
<------->
Brian, your comments bring up another point that has puzzled not only myself, but every guy I have ever discussed this with, and I hope maybe one of the ladies will answer this.
I have seen some ladies that get upset when you look at them, even though they are obviously dressed to attract attention.
In other instances, again, they are dressed to attract attention, but you ignore them and they get all butt hurt, then wonder why nobody complimented, or even looked at them. 
Please, please, please, will one of you ladies step up and explain this to me? This gets really confusing. :p

Ballenxj said:
Please, please, please, will one of you ladies step up and explain this to me? This gets really confusing. :p

Maybe they're not doing it for our attention. I've heard it said women dress mostly for other women.

But what the hell do I know, I live in sweat pants and t-shirts.

Putts said:
Maybe they're not doing it for our attention. I've heard it said women dress mostly for other women.

No No NO! :mad:

Your getting that mixed up with boob-jobs.

You know, so we won't 'objectify' them as much.

:dodgy:

Okay, I think we've got all the mileage we possibly can out of this thread and we did really well for a long time. But now I believe we are on the verge of getting mean so let's quit while we are ahead.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.