• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale Maxidane is selling :-( NO LONGER FOR SALE

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it is HOT. 85 in Phoenix today and rising. That is too hot for a Dane :)
I need to move slowly North and will be in Flagstaff Wednesday.
I sjure hope to meet some of you on my way up North :)
Maxine

Yeah, been hot here this week.
You may try offerup and Autotrader as well.

I know someone asked, have you considered storage? You can store it for about $50 per month in Phx on the outskirts, $100 covered. It's not exactly cheap, but I assume you spent more than $22K, and $22K for an older unit with the specific mods may be a hard sell. Think of the cheapest price you'll take, subtract that from what you have spent and divide that by $50 ($100). That's the amount of months you can afford to store it.

ZoNiE said:
Yeah, been hot here this week.
You may try offerup and Autotrader as well.

I know someone asked, have you considered storage? You can store it for about $50 per month in Phx on the outskirts, $100 covered. It's not exactly cheap, but I assume you spent more than $22K, and $22K for an older unit with the specific mods may be a hard sell. Think of the cheapest price you'll take, subtract that from what you have spent and divide that by $50 ($100). That's the amount of months you can afford to store it.

Thanks for your greeting :)
Yes I have thought about it, but...Not an option. Not as it looks right now.
I'll move north and see what happens. A friend gave me the idea to look into forest workers in Oregon. I now need to find out where they are and how to get in contact with them. They would love a Boondocking unit like mine!
Any ideas is alway welcome. Hug and a smile from Maxine

Maxine said:
Thanks for your greeting :)
Yes I have thought about it, but...Not an option. Not as it looks right now.
I'll move north and see what happens. A friend gave me the idea to look into forest workers in Oregon. I now need to find out where they are and how to get in contact with them. They would love a Boondocking unit like mine!
Any ideas is alway welcome. Hug and a smile from Maxine

It's a bummer to hear this adventure is not working out for you Maxine. But if you're in Phoenix now, and thinking about heading to Oregon, it might be worth it to go thru the LosAngeles area, and to the small community of Solvang, just north of L.A. along the coast.
Solvang claims a strong Scandinavian influence. It should be cooler & greener there, and you can then take the 101 freeway north, and avoid the concrete desert that is highway 5. Cachuma Lake campground near Solvang, a State or County Park I think, is a pretty place.
Hope things work out for you...

a hint on the forest workers in Oregon. most are looking for a 500 dollar trailer. I know a few if they had 22k to buy an RV they wouldn't be forest workers in Oregon. highdesertranger

How sad, Maxine! I wish you the best, and like someone else said, you could store it or maybe you could rent it out to the right person?

Maxine I'm sorry you have to leave. HDR is right on the money regarding forest workers buying cheap. They work long hours and get very dirty. They are mostly too tired, throw too many dirty grimy tools around along with their clothes to justify buying something nice. I'm staying at an RV park with a few here and none of them with their family. They are gone before me and back after it's dark.

I see you have the Cubic Mini woodstove. How do you like it? Has it performed well for you?

Good luck with selling your rig. I'm shopping for a new van or camper van but only have $3400 to play with atm.

I put on 6 new tires today so now she is good for another 40,000 miles or 6 years ☺️

About the Cubic wood stove, I absolutely love it. It gives me very comfortable heat and I have made a marvelous bread in the oven to put on top of the Stove.

I am in Las Vegas and hope to find a new owner here.

Take care and have fun. Maxine

You might try getting an appraisal on it from an experienced RV appraiser. That will give you the documentation you need to justify a fair asking price.

Thank you for the info on the woodstove. When I escape this state I'll be able to buy one unless they start getting them certified before then.

To make the sale go smoother, I have lowered the price to: $19,998

:) Maxine 
The RV and I is in Las Vegas! Text me on: 702 901 2042

Cleaned Air Conditioner today. Thought it would be VERY hard for one person and I have postponed it for long.
Wow was that easy :)
So now that is clean and it works fine.
I can't edit my first writing about RV so have to make it on these posts.

A hug and a smile from Maxine

In Las Vegas there is a place called Johnnie Walker RV. Maybe they can sell it on consignment for you. http://www.johnniewalkerrv.com/
It is a family run business, and I think they did me right when I bought a used trailer from them. At any rate it will only cost you some time to inquire.

If you need, you can stay in my RV in Pahrump for a few weeks while they try to sell. I live in a house at the moment, the RV is plugged into the house power and water.

We only met very briefly at the RTR. I am so sorry to hear, you'll be leaving.
This is a nice rig, too bad you cannot do the storage option.

I have friends, who are looking for an RV and sent them the link to your post.
It's a long shot, but you never know.

Also keep trying Craigslist, once you are in one place for a few days!

Good luck with the sale and all the best for your move back to Denmark.

Well, I need to lower the price further. I'll leave all my money in the vehicle, but at least i can soon come home.

New price: $17,998

I'm in Las Vegas. Write me on: 702 901 2042
Maxine

Hello Maxine, what State is the RV currently registered and titled? Do you know if the RV will pass smog for CA?

LMTLMT said:
Hello Maxine, what State is the RV currently registered and titled?  Do you know if the RV will pass smog for CA?

Hi :)
I registered it in Nevada, Pahrump. That means no Smoke!
I do not know anything about motors, but I have just had the oil, filter and whatever else changed by Ford, on the vehicle.

Maxine

The RV is still for sale!
Once again I am being "Flagged" on Craigslist and my add is deleted. I know the price is low but it should not offend anyone?
It is THE most fantastic vehicle to live a free life in, but that is not prohibited?
I am still in Las Vegas!
Maxine :)

Try rounding the price to 18K on C-list?

Latest posts