• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2017 RPod 176T For Sale Nashville, TN

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharr1968

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am offering a 2017 176T model up for sale for $16,000 with the following upgrades and modifications:[/font]

• Goodyear Endurance Tires
  • 3" Axle Risers by Forest River
  • EAZ Lift Sway Control
  • Lippert Power Tongue Jack
  • RVLock Keyless Entry
  • Stromberg Carlson Manual RV Two Step
  • Battery Isolator Disconnect
  • MaxxAir Vent Cover
  • Rv Teardrop Camper Window Installed In Door
  • Oxygenics Shower Kit
  • Deluxe RPod Cover
  • Jensen Marine Outdoor Speakers 6.5"
  • Bicycle Rack
  • Bug Screens
  • Outdoor TV
  • Lippert Black Holding Tank Vent Cap
  • Sewer Hose Carrier 8'
  • Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier
  • Luxitude Four Chamber Shower Soap Dispenser
  • Oceanair Marine Toilet Roll Dispenser
  • Waternymph Kitchen Sink Aerator
  • Shower Sink Removed
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One owner. No leaks. No issues. Always winterized. Contact Tom Harrison at [email protected] located in Brentwood, TN. Email for pics/video.[/font]

Hello,

We would like to come look at your RV. Is it still a available? My cell is 615-504-2112.

Thank you

You might have better luck sending them a PM.  They only have 1 post and it was to sell this.  They probably don't come back here to look.
Welcome.

If they don't log back in they won't see the PM either.

One thing to inspect closely on any used r-pod is the axle camber..some r-pods (with torsion axles) actually develop a slight upward or outward wheel camber...not all of them, it varies by model and year...

Ok...if that is the case then maybe they will get an email about it...apparently I must have disabled that 'feature' and...no way to know if the OP did too.