• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale Maxidane is selling :-( NO LONGER FOR SALE

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxine

Reaction score
I came, bought, build and now it's time to enjoy,but...
I will not explain (to private) why I have to go back to Denmark, but it has to be.
I made THE perfect Boondocking Vehicle and now somebody else will have the pleasure of enjoying here.
I Say THANKS from my heart for all your support in my healing trip and if possible, "I'll be back" :)
This country and you people are so wonderful and beautiful. A lifetime is not enough to enjoy all of it.

Help me to sell my RV to someone that for reel will enjoy the massive freedom she has to offer:

Perfect RV for Boondocking for sale - price 22,000$
  • 1999 Winnebago Class C - 24 feet, V10 (about 10.5-11 mpg), approximately 66,000 miles.
  • It drives/runs very smoothly and has been well maintained.
  • Oil changed and all systems checked by Ford 28. Feb. 2017.
  • New Anode in Water heater 8. March 2017.
New Solar System installed Dec. 2016:
  • Solar Panels - Mono Crystaline 2 x 260 watt = 520 watt.
  • Charge Controller - Solar Regular Tracer 4215 BN Renergy 50amp 1500 Watt max.
  • 6 x Trojan T105-Plus 6V "Golf Cart" Batteries.
  • Inverter - Xantrex Prowatt SW2000 Pure Sine Wave.
  • MT50 Meter (gives reading on the system).
  • Input Surge Guard Automatic Transfer Switch, Model 41300 120v 30a 60hz.
  • New Luxurious memory foam mattress in the bedroom, along with a TV/DVD player :)
  • New bathroom with BIG shower (32" X 34") and a Natures Head Composting Toilet.
  • New Natural Hickory Linoleum floor installed Feb. 2017.
  • Big TV in living area that can connect with USB, HTML and... You can use it as PC screen or TV.
  • Printer in upper department, behind TV hardwood wall.
  • AND an incredible well-working Marine WOODSTOVE for wonderful, dry heat. The woodstove has an oven you can put on it for baking meatloaves, bread, cakes,etc.
  • Microwave in upper department, behind Woodstove hardwood wall.
  • The tables and two walls are now hardwood.
  • Airconditioner, needs cleaning, has never used it.
  • Fantastic Fan in Bathroom with in/out and 3 steps.
  • Insect net in Kitchen and living area windows and door.
  • Water heater on propane that turns on with switch in kitchen.
  • Water pump, works well.
  • No Cooktop, but one removable burner.
  • New Carburetor installed 28. Oct. 2016 in the 4000 Onan Generator.
  • The shower has its own 30 gal grey tank and the kitchen has a separate 36 gal grey tank.
  • The freshwater tank holds 46 gallons.
  • The gas tank holds 55 gallons.
  • Extra airbags have been installed for towing heavier weight.
  • The RV has a walk-up ramp instead of steps. The steps is still there, but broken. Needs a welding, then it can be used again if wanted.
This RV is ready for Boondocking for long periods of time. It has beautiful heat, refrigerator and freezer, 110v and 12v power without generator noise, and large freshwater and wastewater tank capacity.
Comes with Different Kitchen utensils and tools.

Now it's up to you to get out there and live a free life :)

Maxine (text me on phone: 702 901 2042)

Attachments

• Woodstove without oven.jpg
    Woodstove without oven.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 110
  • Bathroom.jpg
    Bathroom.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Dining area 2.jpg
    Dining area 2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Refigerator.jpg
    Refigerator.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
I am right now at Lake Mead by Las Vegas and is thinking of going southeast towards Quartzside and Phoenix!
Maxine

Attachments

• RV4.jpg
    RV4.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Woodstove with oven.jpg
    Woodstove with oven.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 78
  • TV in Bedroom.jpg
    TV in Bedroom.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 62
so sorry to hear this Maxine. I know you wanted to stay. best of luck to you with whatever you do. highdesertranger

I am so sorry to hear that you have to leave this RV that is perfect for you. The list of things upgraded and repaired is enormous. Your soul is in it.

Maybe you will escape Denmark again. Good luck.

I am so sorry to hear you are leaving. I watched your video with Bob and had hoped to meet you one day. I hope you can return and live the life you enjoyed here.

Sorry to hear you have to go back and sell your RV.
It looks like you set it up VERY well.
It will make anyone a nice home on wheels.
I sure wish I could afford it !

if the issue is short term you could store it till you can come back

Maxine

I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad I got the chance to spend time with you. Good luck!

Maxine, sorry you won't be able to stay here, after all you did to make it happen, hope your rig sells quickly and you get a fair price for it

That sucks, Maxine, hope it's only temporary and you can come back and dive right in again.

Never met you but do hate to see you leave.. All my best, Gunny.

Excellent job on the Rv. So sorry you have to head back before you were ready. That's the perfect rig for the right person, you're going to make someone very happy. Hope you can return one day.

Hi all :)
I am in Quartzside now but only for the night. The town seems "dead"
I will go to Phoenix tomorrow. Any ideas about where it would be good to show the RV to sell it? Or where to go from there?
Do I go south to Tucson and El Paso or North to Albuquerque and Oklahoma?
Where do you think it is best, weather and season in mind?
Smile from Maxine

Post on Craigslist if you haven't already.

TMG51 said:
Post on Craigslist if you haven't already.

Hi TMG51
I have tried 3 times but all times I have been flagged and deleted at once!
Cant do it!
Maxine

I am on:
RVT.com , RVTrader.com, CheapRVLiving.com
Facebook: Boondocking with Solar, Women who RV, Full time RVers, Marketplace, Everything RV

Any other good places?
Maxine :)

Maxine said:
Hi TMG51
I have tried 3 times but all times I have been flagged and deleted at once!
Cant do it!
Maxine

It might be because English is not your native language that causes people to flag your ad (or, if you posted details about coming from overseas etc, that would do it too). You write English well but it is evident it is not your first language. Craigslist is fraught with scams from people overseas trying to make a quick buck so when readers get a sense of that they immediately disregard the ad.

In your case though I know you're legit! I suggest posting a simple ad with only the factual portions filled out (model, mileage, price etc) and detailed pictures but no unnecessary dialogue. Let people contact you and meet in person before leading on that you're returning overseas and that's why you're selling. By that time people have seen the RV in person so they should know it's not a scam.

Well, Well, Well It seems I'm going the wrong way... I must go North to cooler areas. It getting to hot here and people here have bought.
Why dont you say things like that to me... I am Danish and dont know :))))
Will cancell Tucson and go North instead...