Marijuana and BLM land

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yugogypsy1963 said:
I'm definitely not bringing any "electric lettuce" across the border with me, nor any by-products of it (drops, hash, oil, etc) MUch too risky and I don't want to get jailed
Smart.

The Dire Wolfess

I don't even plan to bring or buy cigarettes across the border. With the high wildfire risk, its not worth it.

My Avatar shows THE greatest plane for wildfire suppression and its owner will NOT apply to our GOVT for a contract.

Currently we have close to 500 fires in the province and still the Coulson Group won't use the best tool we've got to put out fires

End of story or I'll get on a rant because those planes served the province a lot of years and still can

Lois

I think it depends on the state you are in.
You are replying to a discussion that took place way back in 2018. When replying watch out for those dates on the last response on the thread. They are especially good at tripping up new members who might think everything they see is a currently active discussion.

Federal law applies on federal lands, so you COULD be arrested, but it's unlikely unless you are transporting it across state lines or in a state where it is illegal.