Looking to meet up with others of the CRVL tribe

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made it to Quartzsite, gonna head towards Ehrenberg in a bit. How do I find u all? Is there a flag/sticker, or some kinda of marker im looking for? I watched Bobs vid on directions. Looks pretty easy getting there, lol. Looking forward to meeting u all and being a sponge for a wealth of knowledge.  :)

Welcome aboard !
When the tribe there sees this post they will guide you in or maybe come get ya !

AncientoneWandering said:
Made it to Quartzsite, gonna head towards Ehrenberg in a bit. How do I find u all? Is there a flag/sticker, or some kinda of marker im looking for? I watched Bobs vid on directions. Looks pretty easy getting there, lol. Looking forward to meeting u all and being a sponge for a wealth of knowledge.  :)

Several of us are there at desert street with this GPS in map area Bob posted: 

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=large][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]33.5833241,-114.4697734[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=large][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It is the last dirt road on the left before the road goes downhill right before the 'road narrows' sign. We look forward to meeting you![/font][/font][/size]

Thk u for cords, I'll input to garmin. Haven't got out of Quartzsite yet, hope to soon. Ford problems, go figure. Just did a ton of work to it, has not to have a problem. But it is what it is. Autoparts store this morning. Have blessed day everyone
                                  Ancient

AncientoneWandering said:
Thk u for cords, I'll input to garmin. Haven't got out of Quartzsite yet, hope to soon. Ford problems, go figure. Just did a ton of work to it, has not to have a problem. But it is what it is. Autoparts store this morning. Have blessed day everyone
                                  Ancient

Someone that just got here today said the GPS I had on my post doesn't work on Garmin (it will on a smart phone navigation app). We ended up running into each other anyway while I was walking around so I guess it got her into the general area. Just use the information Bob posted from last year. I believe there is a map on one of Bobs threads. It's about three desert streets parallel to each other that people are parking at with some parking a little farther away for privacy. The best way to meet people when you get here is to just walk around and wave to people that are outside and if they wave back and look friendly which most are go over and introduce yourself. PM me if you want.