Looking for low cost logo design. Any ideas?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one for "Thoreau'd Less Traveled". Google is always my first go to. Looking for personal experience, thx.

I have always used upwork and freelancer for graphic design.

They are both sites that you post a job and users bid on it.

There are people in 3rd world countries that will work cheap and do great work.

Nice suggestion, RogerD, appreciate it.

MaTaLa said:
I need one for "Thoreau'd Less Traveled". Google is always my first go to. Looking for personal experience, thx.

just visualize an image based on the phrase.  For instance I see an open book with a road map on the pages. A van could be on the top of the pages heading across or into the distance. Make the pages with a curve to them representing hills with a valley at the spine. You are welcome to take that concept to a sketch artist if you like it.

I recently looked for a logo for my company. I didn't want to pay much to the designers, so I turned to https://masterbundles.com/ , who designed many options, among which I chose the right one. This is a great option, because it is modern and unique.

Any ideas?
Very low cost, like zero... use your website's QR code. See my jon404.com ... the QR pattern can be angled, colored, or colored with a blend of different colors.
Also at zero cost — re-use a logo from the past, from a company no longer in business...