Lock your house

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justlucky

Reaction score
I attended the caravan two group yesterday sometime someone Tresspassed into my home on wheels and used my broken toilet and left me a present all it takes is one bad apple spoiled the whole bunch 
I have left and will never trust CRVL people

That is so bizarre!!! But don't blame CRVL people - people have free will and that individual chose to be vile.
Truly gross - I am sorry that you had that experience ((HUG!!))

Blaming the entire CRVL community for an incident that may or may not have been caused by one of it's members seems a bit drastic.

But yes, lock your stuff up if not attending to it. I think that's just common sense in today's day and age.

The only time that my van was out of my sight was when I attended the pot luck dinner and then the fire after
I could see it but it was dark mabee one hundred yards away
The only people around were CRVL people
I guess I should say
TRUST NO ONE.

My heart goes out to you. What a miserable experience. I don't blame you for losing trust. I would too. I think for a lot of RV/van dwellers - privacy is paramount, and yours was violated!

that stinks. sorry you got violated. I would hate anyone entering my home like that also for any reason without permission....PIAs are out there for sure.

All I'm gonna say is "That really, really stinks!"

gypsyjoker said:
Wow! It doesn't sound like you're justlucky after all.

They are justlucky that the poopetrator hit the bucket.

I agree with the always lock your home part of your statement.

It may or may not have been a caravan member. Who, by the way, are not all CRVL members.

I don't know which caravan you're a part of. But there may be strangers camping and/or wandering close to either.

Wonder if I can get a magnetic sign made that say's "FREE PUBLIC RESTROOM" to stick on the far side of some one's van that they have left unlocked just in case the need arises?

Ya after getting hundreds of miles away setting up a new solitude camp eating sleeping and taking a minute or two to chill out
It kinda feels like a high school initiation into the new club/team

I have a extra bucket and seat(new never used) that I brought to donate to Jamie's van build party
I should have left it with Brian or in any spot for the pooper
If any one would have asked me sure here is my luggable loo and a bag that I use or here I have a spare or can I give you a ride to the Flying J five minutes away or ...

I did not report it to the Sheriff
I told a few other campers and Brian Adventure van man
I was just behind Brian and in the main camp area

That is so freaking bizarre. I can’t imagine anyone doing such a thing!!!

I took a picture of the group around the fire and if I zoom in I can see the glow of my Inergy Kodiak glowing I was very close
It is definitely one of the stangest things that has happened to me and Dang I've been there done that several times
When my kids were young I would get the story of
I don't know how that happened Dad
I was a property Manager of a manufactured home community of 360 units and 18 acres with lots of crazy things all the time and this one was in my house Urgg

Make everyone do a DNA test to see who did it [emoji16]