little red car

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1977dodge

Reaction score
I was unsure where to post this but anyway<br><br>Stayed at one of my Supermall stops last night always been ok<br>at 02.30 &amp; 03.45 the occupants of the little red car decided to go walkabout knocking on vehicle doors and making their presence very obvious ,I understand your situation maybe dire i noticed you had broken windows ,but Disturbing others at that time is not going to make you popular and could be potentially dangerous as some people might go on the offensive before checking your motives.<br>I hope things improve for you if i see you during the day i will offer what i am able .<br>Royz

<br>&nbsp; I had this happen to me a few years back when I was trying to get some sleep at a Sam's Club. About 3AM a guy knocks on my passenger's side window trying to bum $5 for gas. I wasn't overly concerned (I was carrying), but I did give him a couple bucks just to avoid the issue.&nbsp; He then said he was still a little short so he was going to try and hit up some of the semi drivers in the lot. I politely told him that was a very bad idea. Not sure if he heeded my advice as I just got up and headed down the interstate.