Just arrive in Ehrenberg....but where am I?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanKitten

Reaction score
i followed the directions Bob had to his camp...off exit 1

I am near (sort of) a group of large 5th wheels with ATV running around.   
Pretty sure this isn't Bobs camp. I hope they don't plan to party like crazy tonight. Ah well, I am shot anyway.

Anyway....here I am for the night.  I am fried.   I'll go into Ehrenberg in the morning for water and get a mailbox.    

Maybe someone could give me coordinates to find you all?    

Goodnight and thanks for all the devise and encouragement.    It really makes a big difference to know there is tribe nearby

VanKitten said:
i followed the directions Bob had to his camp...off exit 1

I am near (sort of) a group of large 5th wheels with ATV running around.   
Pretty sure this isn't Bobs camp. I hope they don't plan to party like crazy tonight. Ah well, I am shot anyway.

Anyway....here I am for the night.  I am fried.   I'll go into Ehrenberg in the morning for water and get a mailbox.    

Maybe someone could give me coordinates to find you all?    

Goodnight and thanks for all the devise and encouragement.    It really makes a big difference to know there is tribe nearby

Hey Kat. I am also in Ehrenberg. Been here 4-5 days. I’m told that the dune buggies are not normal. I’ve thought of venturing off into the hills to run away from it all. I’m camped right off to the left. Apparently it is what they consider the second driveway. Idk. There are two nice older ladies and their dogs. The first is in a white van with a navy green colored shower tent. She has her dogs in pens and leashes so it’s safe to approach and she’s very friendly. I am in a dark blue dodge caravan with blue tarp and red and gold drapes and such on it as privacy drapes. It’s covered with dust and topped with 3 100 watt solar panels. Stop by if you see me. Always welcome more to our tribe. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No...we are all the way past the area bob posted last year as his camp

We came to an understanding with the RTVs yesterday...and besides, today they are leaving. I might move from here if they are back again next weekend. Aaarrrrrrggggg. Just awful.

VanKitten said:
No...we are all the way past the area bob posted last year as his camp

We came to an understanding with the RTVs yesterday...and besides, today they are leaving. I might move from here if they are back again next weekend. Aaarrrrrrggggg. Just awful.

I agree. Will be roaming up into the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello VanKitten, I am Moonglow and I am camped at the top of the hill. When you came up the hill I was on your left second drive through. I have a while van and also you will see an army green shower/potty tent. Stop by anytime you will know you are ing the right site when you hear my dogs barking. :)