i've lost what's left of my mind?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Txjaybird

Reaction score
:s   i could have sworn that recently...it must have been recently as i just joined you guys 12/25/15....that i had seen posts from/references to.a mr. lou reed in florida.   today a member search came back zero & i tried various combos./spellings...... :idea: then i tried searching for posts using the word florida..........weeeell i got 102 pages of "hi i'm new" ....with a few references to florida........i did not read them all once i saw what the ones i did read were about.... :( ..help me if you can i'm feeling down....please please HELP ME :-/    this is what's left of the  texas jaybird.... :huh:  signing off...peace

Tjaybird said:
:s   i could have sworn that recently...it must have been recently as i just joined you guys 12/25/15....that i had seen posts from/references to.a mr. lou reed in florida.   today a member search came back zero & i tried various combos./spellings...... :idea: then i tried searching for posts using the word florida..........weeeell i got 102 pages of "hi i'm new" ....with a few references to florida........i did not read them all once i saw what the ones i did read were about.... :( ..help me if you can i'm feeling down....please please HELP ME :-/    this is what's left of the  texas jaybird.... :huh:  signing off...peace

https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-North-Florida-weather-is-just-awful

Relax , you're going to be OK

His forum name is Loo Read , ya know , like the old sears catalogs ......
I misread it as Lou Reed too for the first several posts. :rolleyes:

That comes from tinkin too hard.   :s

Set back and relax.   :cool:

some days i feel like Queenie looks during a seiizure..........eyes glazed over........one part of me going one way & another part  going another........out of control.........she has a soothing voice during these episodes, even if the vet isn't sure she's aware, i think she is....thanks everyone...TJB       :)