It's my life soon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ICR Adventure

Reaction score
Hello,
While I am not yet a nomad (only vicariously thru YouTube and this CRVL site) I am looking forward to this life change in about two years. We are supporting our daughter through grad school and then plan to either sell the house or rent it (security blanket) and buy our first movable home. The decision on what to choose is a big one and we are still pondering that one.

I have plans to make it to the 2018 RTR and hope to meet like minded souls to inspire and connect with while there. Thanks for having me here! Happy New years!

Welcome ICR to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. see you at RTR. highdesertranger

The RTR is a great place to view the wide variety of rigs. I like to look at it as a spectrum ranging from a fully built out RV or Travel Trailer to Car 'Glamping'. I'm a glamper.

Welcome to the CRVL forums. A winter visit to Quartszite will give you a whole new perspective on living a wanderer's life. Every conceiveable ground travel option will be out there.. Enjoy!