ISO cabinet maker for cargo van in MA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavanden J

Reaction score
Hey Cheapies!
Been living in my unfinished Chevy Express for the past two months in the Salem/Beverly MA area, gonna be here for the next couple of months.  I say unfinished because though I have a very comfy bed, I have no "galley" cabinet (using a big tupperware thingie) and on the short wall of the van only the insulation stares back at me.  I'm no kind of carpenter and what's in here already has stretched my skills to the limit, so I'm looking for someone who can build a couple of cabinet/shelf structures for my van. Doesn't have to be a pro, just someone with the abilities.  Thought I'd reach out to this wonderful forum, on which I've learned so much!  Willing to travel up to day's worth in any direction, but the gig is here so couldn't be too much farther.  I pretty much know what I want, and simplicity is the key, so nothing fancy necessary, just functional. Thanks in advance.

Most likely you can find someone closer, but if you can't, I have a cabinet shop, 40 yrs experience and 5 recent van builds completed
The down side is I'm 4 hrs north, and schedule is full until August.

Long time lurker, I'm in Gloucester, if it's not too late I think I can help you out. posting publically as an introduction, but I'll PM you as well.

If Mike can't help you out you may want to check with some of the boat people on the north shore. They really know how to utilize space.

I have