ISO Beautiful MINIvan Conversion Inspiration

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, A minivan can cost just as much a full size van, but a minivan can go just about anywhere. Stealth factor is high... Take a look a toyota sienna. Lot's of room in them and they get 28 MPG.

I find it funny, that people will say... How can you live in a minivan, yet....... there are many who live in Toyota Prius for years on end and wouldn't have it any other way. Heck! It's the Cheapest way to live..... 50MPG alone is worth the entrance fee.

I use to own a toyota wanna be prius, basically same car, but without all the hybrid stuff, the toyota echo. 44MPG! If one drove it right! Best feeling I get is when I see these people pull up to the pump getting 15/18 MPG, spending hundreds of dollars on gas, and I can pull up put 25 bucks in and be good for another 430 miles on a full 10 gallon tank!

Probably one of the best unique features of a Prius, is it's a rolling AC/Generator in one! Can't stand those hot nights? Hate dragging around a loud generator that requires maintenance...Well! your in luck, a prius has built in Volt Start, that is put the car in ready mode, set the AC for whatever temp you wish, and the car will run the electric AC till the hybrid battery runs down low enough for the car to start to charge the battery back up. It's a great feature. Other than the prius is one of the most reliable cars on the planet. I'm considering it.

Okay, another beautiful minivan build!

Lots of recycled material, etc. It's hippie and functional in a way that demonstrates how you can make your van a space that works for YOU. A couple nifty tricks in there too. :)

Also:https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/koermikoermet/
It's pretty big for a minivan but the build is so beautiful and well thought out that I had to throw it in there! Also, I love how she's not scared of bringing wine glasses. ;)