Inverter direct from china

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blars

Reaction score
I purchased this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...rter-12V-24V-48V-96V-DC-INPUT/1876854111.html 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter from aliexpress.  I ordered during the Chinese new year holiday, so my order was delayed a couple of weeks.  (Most of China shuts down for 2-4 weeks in late January/early February.)  It took about 8 days from confirming my options to arriving in Quartzsite.  

The 120v output version I ordered is about 15% high with no load, and drops to the rated output with a 1000 watt microwave running.  If I had known this, I would have ordered the 110v version.  My options were 12v in, 120v out, 60hz, socket type E.  It actually has two outlets.  The power light and voltmeters are blue.  Cost was $190.08 including fedex economy shipping.  (Sale price plus $5 coupon.)  The microwave sounds much happier with the pure sine rather than the modified sine wave inverter it killed.

If you want me to send an aliexpress invite, PM me your email address.  We both get coupons (of unspecified value).

Input terminals sure look a little small. Price is certainly reasonable. Shipping sux LOL

MIke R

Input terminals are M8 studs. That is close enough to 5/16 inch that washers fit both ways. The threads are incompatible. Input cables were included, about 21" long.

The instruction sheet is in reasonable english, but is generalized over a wide range of products.

Latest posts