Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings! 

Our names are Tim & Shirley (55 & 61 y/o).  Thank you Bob Wells for all your inspiration.  We plan on leaving Spokane, WA in September.  Going to buy a small travel trailer soon to tow behind our F150. Still have to sell the house before this fall, but not too soon (We still want to have a place to live until the last second, if possible).  We're gathering supplies for our trip and planning on selling everything in the house that isn't nailed down in a huge yard sale this spring.  I can take early benefits on my social security when I turn 62 in March - which should be more than enough to live on.  I'm working a long-term temporary job until about June or so.  So I hope I have all my ducks in a row - - I have a feeling the time will sneak up on us quickly, but I feel we'll be ready.  We have two Australian cattle dogs - - a blue heeler named Chloe and a red heeler/red pit mix named Ross.  I hope we are doing everything right, but we're leaving in Sept or early Oct no matter what!  I'll sleep in the back of my truck if I have to - - I can't wait to leave!!!!  We do have a tent, sleeping bags, -air mattress, propane 2-burner cook stove.  Really want a travel trailer - 17-22 feet to live in.  I think we can swing it.  See you on the road!!!!   :cool:

PeacefulHugger said:
Greetings! 
Our names are Tim & Shirley (55 & 61 y/o).  I think we can swing it.  See you on the road!!!!   :cool:

Welcome to forum Tim & Shirley. I think you both can TWO-too. Maybe see you RTR 2019.  :)

Welcome to the forums...

Sounds like a grand plan to be sure.

Welcome to the CRVL forums PeacefulHugger! Good luck with your plans! Please keep us updated. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.