Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Weaver

Reaction score
Hello, I've been researching tiny homes, campers, and now van dwelling for awhile now. I so want to see this country and enjoy some warmer weather. My bones just don't like the cold weather anymore. I am disabled, so if I am ever able to save some money up for a nest egg for repairs and what vehicle suits my needs I would love to hit the road. With my limited income it might take me a few years though. Still, a person has to dream right?

Welcome... Don't let the disabilities stop you. A few of us on this forum deal with disabilities and hopefully there is a workaround for yours.

Rob

Welcome aboard Dream Weaver !
There is a huge amount of info here to read and ask about anything you want to know more about.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Dream Weaver! Warm weather, sunshine, and getting out in nature are wonderful for your bones and body. :) Hope you can make your dreams come true!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello! Welcome! I obviously don't know your situation but im disabled and I just let me lease go when it was up. That was 4 months ago and I just took the money i would of spent on rent and got my vehicle ready with that. I am getting ready to leave Oklahoma here in a couple weeks to head out west and hopefully meet up with the folks from on here. It was a little uncomfortable to start cause I had to save and get things as I could but its totally doable. Don't give up on the good life and your dreams or think its impossible cause its not. Take care!!