introducing myself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super duty

Reaction score
Hello,

New here, Working towards fulltime. I have a great truck (F250 super duty, 7.3l crew cab and lance camper. I need to downsize drastltically (been working on that for couple years) and my big house needs paint gutters and roof, then it'll be my second rental.

Thanks to all for keeping my dream alive by sharing your experiences. I am 45 and "been there done that " with the rat race and just dont fit in with the non -professional people these days.

In appreciation,

Guy

Hey Guy, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a great rig to start off in, many here are or will be jealous! Hope to hear of your travels and see pics of you and the rig in action.

Welcome from New Mexico and glad to have you with us...<br>Bri

Sounds like a good rig...Welcome to the group.<br><br>Rae

Guy,<br><br>You are leaps and bounds ahead of many folks as you already have a&nbsp;nice rig.&nbsp; Another advantage is that if the road doesn't work out, you have a place to return to.&nbsp; <br><br>This is a great forum.&nbsp; Keep returning, it will keep you inspired.