In the Planning Stage

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph

Reaction score
Howdy all. Bought an old E150 high top conversion van, 1999 w. 114K great running and driving. Have taken the fold down bed and second row seats out. Currently live in Vero Beach Fla. But will be full time Vandwelling as the summer gets here. Have read so many great posts here full of advice and ideas. From you folks that I will be privileged to meet and camp with. One of life's greatest gifts for me is this Great country. I've crossed this Beautiful country 7 times. But always in a car staying in motels. Was an avid camper in younger days. But again in a car and tent. So my adventure will begin this summer. Will be studying this sight every day or so. And building my rig the best I can. Thanx for all the help. Ress.

Ralph said:
Howdy all. Bought an old E150 high top conversion van, 1999 w. 114K great running and driving. Have taken the fold down bed and second row seats out. Currently live in Vero Beach Fla. But will be full time Vandwelling as the summer gets here. Have read so many great posts here full of advice and ideas. From you folks that I will be privileged to meet and camp with. One of life's greatest gifts for me is this Great country. I've crossed this Beautiful country 7 times. But always in a car staying in motels. Was an avid camper in younger days. But again in a car and tent. So my adventure will begin this summer. Will be studying this sight every day or so. And building my rig the best I can. Thanx for all the help. Ress.

Good luck on your new adventure Ralph, sounds like you have a great starting point with your new van.

Take care, Jim

Hi Ralph,
Welcome from northeast Florida, Palatka area. I spent my younger years in Palm Beach county.

We like pictures, Good luck with your build, ask any questions you'd like, there is lots of experience willing to help.

Duane